napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

Are you ready to take your physique to the next level?

You will never regret taking action to improve your own life and it will also give you the opportunity to better support your family and friends.

1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need so reach out for a price list today and let's talk about your next cycle.

Connect with me on the messaging app "Wire" where I am also Buddhabuilder.
And for those who favor email reach me at [email protected]

Here we go...

What do you use to gage whether your workout was awesome?

For some people it's the pump, while others go by the hypertrophy (that muscle soreness the next day), and still others how much they sweat during the grind.

I've been training for quite a few years now and I am no stranger to any of these, but the way I maintain confidence that each workout is the best it could have been is by keeping my focus on hitting maximum levels of effort throughout. Sometimes this is in my third set of the day and it definitely occurs a few times during each body part. It happens during high reps, low weights, and everything in between and always leaves me with a feeling of success when I leave the gym.

Keep your training focused and reach out to me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list in order to take it all to the next level.

For contacts there is the messaging app "Wire" where I am also Buddhabuilder.

Never give up...

Let's go all in on the philosophy front today and work with the term "Honin Myo" which roughly translates to "from this day forward".

Your ideal physique is achievable, and the path is concrete action, diet, meditation (I am the Buddha), and the responsible use of AAS.

Whatever set backs or negative beliefs you may have developed in the past are like a dream in a dream when you reflect back.

Success is from this moment on...

Contacting me today is an action you can take to get the ball rolling.

Now is the time...

Mid week blues got you down? Then time to make a clear plan to take your physique to the next level.

Work out routines, diet ideas, and cycle plans await to be developed. I've been cruising BPak videos for new workout ideas lately and I appreciate his accent on mindfulness in all things, but you knew that.

And be sure to grab the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and lets get that cycle design complete.

Let's do it...

Top Bottom