napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

Welcome back to all my Bros returning to the site to get their Spring cycles together. You know you can trust the Buddha to ensure you connect with top quality gear and customer service.

I'm always available on the Wickr me app for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price lists, cycle ideas, and workout stuff in general.
There is also the messaging app "Wire" for new clients where I am also Buddhabuilder.
And for those who favor email reach me at [email protected]

We are on this journey together....

Top quality gear and fantastic customer service, if I do say myself (which I apparently do).

Years of positive feedback so feel confident with every order.

I'm always available on the Wickr me app for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price lists, cycle ideas, and workout stuff in general.
There is also the messaging app "Wire" for new clients where I am also Buddhabuilder.

Now is the time...

Weather your a regular or a weekend lurker, Welcome to the most viewed thread on iSARMS site. I've been around for years and enjoy walking the path of physique development with my fellow community members.

Spring is in the air which means it's time for that cutting cycle. Reach out to me today for a price list and to discuss the best possible cycle to support your journey.

We've got this...

I so enjoy hanging out in this community where the focus is always challenging ourselves to bring out our best, and supporting others to do the same. We can't leave the process of making this a better world to other people.

We are all on this journey together...

Keep the price list requests and orders coming.

It's a great time to redetermine to develop your ideal physiques so you can spend time flexing in public when we get to the other side of the cold weather.

It's time...

What do you and over 78,000 other gym rats have in common?

You have all visited this thread in pursuit of the best quality domestic gear available.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me for the latest price list and to discuss your goals.

See you there...

It's a life style...

I was going to write "Bros" at the end of that, but I know there are non-males here and want to be as inclusive as possible in order to support this community.

Yes, we stand out, and have found ways to make that as positive as possible.

Drinking to excess? No thanx...

Recreational drugs that cause imbalance in our lives? Actually, I have to be in the gym in the morning, so I'll give it a pass...

I'll take endorphins over any substance, any day.

Let's enjoy the struggle...

1 - Stop Domestic Shop means top quality gear and fantastic customer service, if I do say myself (which I apparently do).

Years of positive feedback so feel confident with every order.

For those already registered on Wickr me app you can continue to use that as a way of communicating.

Now is the time...

I know many Bros have been following my cycle threads and other posts for the past 10 years and during this time I have always made as effort to guide my fellow travelers on a path of limitless self development while keeping health and longevity in full focus. These efforts have always included directing Bros to the best possible sources for top notch gear and customer service.

For those already registered on Wickr me app you can continue to use that as a way of communicating.

“Don’t call it a comeback, I’ve been here for years…”

Stick with your trusted source Bros. 1 - Stop Domestic Shop means;

Top quality gear

Fast domestic shipping so no customs worries

Enlightened customer service (just saying)

Let's do this...

As we all know, when Shakyamuni Buddha became enlightened under the Bodhi tree in India 2500 years ago there was not internet or cell phones which begs the question, "How did he get his emails?"

Luckily Buddhabuilder is technologically savvy so you have a variety of ways of connecting and ordering top quality gear.

Enlightenment...

Alright Bros, time to get your cycle plans together and order top quality gear to support your training and diet to achieve your goals.

Let’s do this...

Spring is in the air and soon we can all start wearing tight t-shirts and flexing all the muscles we worked all winter to build. But, of course, that final cutting period, exercise routines, dialed in nutrition intake, and a responsible cycle of gear, to put the finishing touches on physique as art form. Reach out today for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order information.

Just the beginning...

We now have more quality products than ever with fast domestic shipping to boot.

Time waits for no-one so whatever you may have been waiting for in the past make a determination to no longer delay anything.

Design that Primo cycle you always dreamed of, connect with me to get your gear, and start training to achieve the physique you have always wanted. Watch Dylan videos and put together the cutting stack of your dreams. We've got everything you need including cycle supports and PCT.

You can contact any of the 1 - Stop Domestic Shop reps for cycle ideas and training advice. I enjoy hearing from guys and love to follow along with cycles.

Let's do it...

We are all in this together

Please be sure to get the most recent 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list when you are ready to order. We are constantly getting new products and I don't want any of you to miss a single thing.

Monday Legs Day....

I've been here with you for years my Bros. Always feel free to reach out and connect for all you quality gears needs.

I am having some of the best trainings in my life right now and encourage you to reach for the stars.

For those already registered on Wickr me app you can continue to use that as a way of getting the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Let's do it....

This is not the time to wait to challenge yourself to bring out your best. Contact me for training ideas, get your cycle together, order the best quality gear anywhere, and let's go all out to transform ourselves.

The world is needs us to be at our best in order to support positive changes.

For those already registered on Wickr me app you can continue to use that as a way of getting the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Let's do it...

You know it's the truth when it comes from the Buddha. When it says 1 - Stop Domestic Shop it means;

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

It's time...

Friday = Gear Order Day

Be sure you have the most recent price list and reach out to me today for ordering instructions.

Let's do this...

Who is Saturday training?

I always make time for family and friends on the weekend, but stopping off at the gym during errands gives me an opportunity for some me time. Unrushed and focused for an hour has me walking into whatever situation relaxed and ready for anything.

Take a moment to make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list so you can get your next cycle together for your ideal Summer physique.

Enjoy...

Top Bottom