Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Browsing for a while and figured it was time to actually get active!

Murph said:
Also of note, for PCT you recommended clomid for four weeks. Which is fantastic because I already have a ton on hand, you recommend 25mg at what interval? ED? EOD? I've run some pretty aggressive cycles and when I did PCT I was only doing 25mg EOD, is that not optimal? That information was passed on to me by the colleges strength coaches (but sshhhh college athletes don't use gear), but if that's incorrect I'd definitely like to make a mental note of it.

first off bro, no thanks required... I AM HAPPY TO HELP... i want you to get this right man... what you are dealing with is no joke, it's very serious and needs to be treated accordingly... Here is what I would do if I was you... Run the simple stack of MK-2866, your other vital supplements for muscle growth or at least for more wastage prevention... THEN when you have your surgery and you are in the gym and can really allow things to work, THEN you hit the triple stack and hit it hard... You won't have any of the concern you get from steroids, you won't grow too rapidly but enough to enhance your muscle memory while adding to it at a much more rapid pace and allow for an enhanced recovery in the process... the clomid dosing is every day, just at that moderate dose... i generally recommend gw-501516 use in the mini pct as well and that's plenty for your pct... i can time all this out for you to coincide with your surgery and return to the gym etc... just let me know and i can set it up on timeline for you...

DylanGemelli said:
Murph said:
Also of note, for PCT you recommended clomid for four weeks. Which is fantastic because I already have a ton on hand, you recommend 25mg at what interval? ED? EOD? I've run some pretty aggressive cycles and when I did PCT I was only doing 25mg EOD, is that not optimal? That information was passed on to me by the colleges strength coaches (but sshhhh college athletes don't use gear), but if that's incorrect I'd definitely like to make a mental note of it.

first off bro, no thanks required... I AM HAPPY TO HELP... i want you to get this right man... what you are dealing with is no joke, it's very serious and needs to be treated accordingly... Here is what I would do if I was you... Run the simple stack of MK-2866, your other vital supplements for muscle growth or at least for more wastage prevention... THEN when you have your surgery and you are in the gym and can really allow things to work, THEN you hit the triple stack and hit it hard... You won't have any of the concern you get from steroids, you won't grow too rapidly but enough to enhance your muscle memory while adding to it at a much more rapid pace and allow for an enhanced recovery in the process... the clomid dosing is every day, just at that moderate dose... i generally recommend gw-501516 use in the mini pct as well and that's plenty for your pct... i can time all this out for you to coincide with your surgery and return to the gym etc... just let me know and i can set it up on timeline for you...

That sounds like a fantastic plan! My main concern with using "traditional" gear is one you just addressed. As much as I want to return to my weight and then shatter it, I also don't want to have to deal with an injury similar to this ever again by getting too large too fast and no having the joint strength to sustain it. I broke myself almost a year ago at this point and I'm FINALLY within range of getting fixed. I can't go through another year of not training. So making sure my joints, muscle memory, and stabilizers are all in order and healthy as they can be before I start the mad dash into becoming a beast is of the utmost importance.

I'm obviously going to be around these forums quite a bit, and I'll continue to look for input and advice on myself from other members because that's the best way to expand your knowledge of this crazy addiction and other people can frankly see things you don't/won't.

Dylan you've been an amazing help, I'll try to shoot you a PM later this week with surgery dates or whatever update the doc gives me and we can discuss more about what the future holds. I'll drop an order in for MK-2866 sometime tomorrow so we can get this ball rolling!

Murph said:
DylanGemelli said:
Murph said:

That sounds like a fantastic plan! My main concern with using "traditional" gear is one you just addressed. As much as I want to return to my weight and then shatter it, I also don't want to have to deal with an injury similar to this ever again by getting too large too fast and no having the joint strength to sustain it. I broke myself almost a year ago at this point and I'm FINALLY within range of getting fixed. I can't go through another year of not training. So making sure my joints, muscle memory, and stabilizers are all in order and healthy as they can be before I start the mad dash into becoming a beast is of the utmost importance.

I'm obviously going to be around these forums quite a bit, and I'll continue to look for input and advice on myself from other members because that's the best way to expand your knowledge of this crazy addiction and other people can frankly see things you don't/won't.

Dylan you've been an amazing help, I'll try to shoot you a PM later this week with surgery dates or whatever update the doc gives me and we can discuss more about what the future holds. I'll drop an order in for MK-2866 sometime tomorrow so we can get this ball rolling!

The excellent thing is that you already had the right mind set.. Its natural to want to immediately jump right back on to get your size back overnight but in all actuality, that is far and away the worst thing you could do... what the plan here is as you can see is to attempt to preserve as much muscle as possible in the safest manner with the least amount of strain being put on your body... this does several things... it allows you to be in strong condition when coming out of surgery and also providing you the ability to actually sustain any sort of muscle gain you may make without hurting yourself in the process... its a very precise and calculated approach to FIT YOUR SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCE... I am more than happy to help... just pm me whenever you need guidance... There is a big sale that I am sure you already saw that is going on tomorrow at Pure Essence so if you need my assistance with that, im only a pm away as well... either way, im happy to help bro... just let me know!

It sounds like you have a great plan, and Dylan fixed you right up with some awesome advice. Keep us updated about your surgery and how everything goes for you brother, and then of course how the sarms are treating you when that time comes. Best of luck to you with your surgery, and hope you have a great succesful recovery.

Well, after spending two days at the hospital trying to figure out the next step in this injury it's been pretty much nonconclusive...they aren't really sure how to fix it because they're concerned that the problem could be veinous or arterial now and don't want to do a surgery until they're 100% sure it will be fixed without any complications....I've been "cleared" of sorts to do light to moderate lifting, but advise me to try to keep away from anything overhead or anything that could put "unnecessary stress" on the collarbone....wasn't quite sure what to take from that at all but in some odd way it's a small win of sorts.

My next course of action, according to the wonderful doctors that have milked me for the last few months with physical therapy which worsened the problem, is to see a cardiologist next Thursday to see what he has to say. It could range from anything to some type of medication that would dissolve any potential clots that may have formed to being put on blood thinners to see if maybe that helps it eventually wiggle loose....all the way to removing the clavicle rib and having the artery replaced with a different vein.

Basically, it all boils down to the doctors are at a complete loss on what to do for this thing....and I'm not sure if I should be pissed off or exactly what emotion properly fits the last two days of tests with absolutely no definitive answer whatsoever. In essence, FML.

Re: RE: Re: Browsing for a while and figured it was time to actually get active!

Murph said:
Well, after spending two days at the hospital trying to figure out the next step in this injury it's been pretty much nonconclusive...they aren't really sure how to fix it because they're concerned that the problem could be veinous or arterial now and don't want to do a surgery until they're 100% sure it will be fixed without any complications....I've been "cleared" of sorts to do light to moderate lifting, but advise me to try to keep away from anything overhead or anything that could put "unnecessary stress" on the collarbone....wasn't quite sure what to take from that at all but in some odd way it's a small win of sorts.

My next course of action, according to the wonderful doctors that have milked me for the last few months with physical therapy which worsened the problem, is to see a cardiologist next Thursday to see what he has to say. It could range from anything to some type of medication that would dissolve any potential clots that may have formed to being put on blood thinners to see if maybe that helps it eventually wiggle loose....all the way to removing the clavicle rib and having the artery replaced with a different vein.

Basically, it all boils down to the doctors are at a complete loss on what to do for this thing....and I'm not sure if I should be pissed off or exactly what emotion properly fits the last two days of tests with absolutely no definitive answer whatsoever. In essence, FML.
Bro, I can't even begin to understand what you're going through. I still don't really know what it is that you have, I haven't had the time to look into it. However, you can continue to vent here all you want, we're all rooting for you. I wish you the best of luck.

ibleedoranbla said:
Murph said:

Bro, I can't even begin to understand what you're going through. I still don't really know what it is that you have, I haven't had the time to look into it. However, you can continue to vent here all you want, we're all rooting for you. I wish you the best of luck.

Basically it's a condition that is caused by the nerves and blood vessels leaving the spine at a point called the thoracic outlet and they end up getting caught in between your clavicle and an "extra" bone that some people are born with that is either called the first rib, or more commonly the clavicle rib. The pinching results in reduced blood flow and general loss of sensation in the affected arm, especially prevalent when the arm is behind the body or placed overhead, which then results in "dead arm" which basically feels like your arm has fallen asleep.

In my case when my arm is held about 8" behind my body my pulse in the affected arm actually disappears completely. As far as numbness goes it typically sticks to the three outer fingers and my index and thumb are generally completely fine. The normal course of surgery would be to cut out the clavicle rib entirely since it's not needed, however in my case if they do that the artery has the potential for collapsing in on itself.

In all reality, at this point it feels like I've been sent down a white water river with a leaky kayak and no paddles. I'm honestly considering just doing what little training I can do, not lifting super heavy and running the recovery setup that Dylan laid out earlier in the thread. I have no idea how long it's going to take them to figure out what they can do, if anything...it's going to take some creative planning since as far as I can tell anything resembling an overhead/military press is a definite no-go. Squats shouldn't be much of an issue, as long as I go about it with proper form and strap the weight across my trapezius and avoid holding the weight incorrectly in the first place. Just need to figure out how to train around it as best I can and avoid trying to do any big cycles of anything until I build enough strength back into the joint that it works itself free or has enough stabilizers to hold its own again.

Wow man, that sounds very serious and very awful. I feel for you. MK2866 is awesome and it will do you right. I think it's a perfect choice for where you're at currently. Just make sure you take your time and do everything 110% correct. Your health is all you have.

ibleedoranbla said:
Wow man, that sounds very serious and very awful. I feel for you. MK2866 is awesome and it will do you right. I think it's a perfect choice for where you're at currently. Just make sure you take your time and do everything 110% correct. Your health is all you have.

I agree with that last statement completely, obviously this is going to be a very slow process to get back to where I was but I think with a proper layout, even while injured, I can start progressing back to where I want/need to be and then when I finally do go under the knife I can minimize wastage and speed recovery with a combination of SARMs and maintaining a dosage of TB-500. This is definitely not a sprint at this point, but a slow methodical trudge towards where I was pre-injury...I still want to move towards the goal of competitions of some sort, I just need to take my time and not get number hungry with poundage moved or BW. I'm done with letting the injury control me emotionally, it sucked and I lost a lot of hard work because of it. I definitely could have maintained a lot more mass if I hadn't let a random condition send me spiraling into a depression that left me with a shit sleep schedule and a shit diet. I've moved the diet back on track, sleep is getting there slowly, the next part is yet to come....but it WILL come. That I'm certain of.

Re: RE: Re: Browsing for a while and figured it was time to actually get active!

Murph said:
ibleedoranbla said:

I agree with that last statement completely, obviously this is going to be a very slow process to get back to where I was but I think with a proper layout, even while injured, I can start progressing back to where I want/need to be and then when I finally do go under the knife I can minimize wastage and speed recovery with a combination of SARMs and maintaining a dosage of TB-500. This is definitely not a sprint at this point, but a slow methodical trudge towards where I was pre-injury...I still want to move towards the goal of competitions of some sort, I just need to take my time and not get number hungry with poundage moved or BW. I'm done with letting the injury control me emotionally, it sucked and I lost a lot of hard work because of it. I definitely could have maintained a lot more mass if I hadn't let a random condition send me spiraling into a depression that left me with a shit sleep schedule and a shit diet. I've moved the diet back on track, sleep is getting there slowly, the next part is yet to come....but it WILL come. That I'm certain of.
You got the right attitude brother and I feel fully confident you'll make a great recovery with that kind of attitude. I wish you nothing but the best of luck.

I hope you have a good road to recovery my friend, and I think you have a great attitude about your current situation. Instead of worrying about what you can't do, you are being positive and concentrating on what you can. That will help you tremendously with that mindset. I wish nothing but the best of luck to you brother

I decided to move forward with the peptides and SARMS sooner rather than later. I figured if they don't improve the situation any then the best they can do is prevent any potential wastage, the absolute worst is I'm out a little bit of money, but in all honesty that's not much of a worry for me. The benefits to them definitely outweigh the monetary "loss". I'll keep you guys all updated as the situation continues to unfold and definitely appreciate all the advice and support I've received thus far, and it definitely makes me glad that I overcame the initial apprehension and joined this community! You guys fucking rock.

Murph said:
I decided to move forward with the peptides and SARMS sooner rather than later. I figured if they don't improve the situation any then the best they can do is prevent any potential wastage, the absolute worst is I'm out a little bit of money, but in all honesty that's not much of a worry for me. The benefits to them definitely outweigh the monetary "loss". I'll keep you guys all updated as the situation continues to unfold and definitely appreciate all the advice and support I've received thus far, and it definitely makes me glad that I overcame the initial apprehension and joined this community! You guys fucking rock.

I am just happy to be of any type of help to you bro... the main thing is to get your problem fixed... This should be the best method but we won't stop until its at least under control and progressing for you...

Murph said:

The sarms and peptides certainly can't hurt brother. They can only help you. Keep us updated on how everything goes for you. We will be here to support you through the whole process my friend

FINALLY! After months of physical therapy, ineffective treatments, pointless MRI's, medications to mask the true problem.....I've been finally scheduled to meet with a neurosurgeon about corrective surgery for my shoulder. The appointment is scheduled for July 2, which coincidentally is about the same time my mother is coming to California to finally visit ME instead of the other way around. I honestly think she's been more worried about my injury than I have been, and she knows how much not being able to do what I love doing affects my psyche and all that snazzy shit. So HOPEFULLY she'll be able to go to that appointment with me and she can get all those motherly questions answered from the doc, instead of me having to fumble around with doing it haha. I'm currently on my third week of TB, and as far as overall pain, I'd have to say it's improved a decent amount considering the nature of the injury. I'm able to be in the "trouble positions" a little bit longer without causing a complete loss of feeling, and when I do lose feeling it USUALLY comes back faster than it had before (about 40% of the time, which is GREAT improvement compared to losing sensation for a full day or two, 40% seems small but given the nature of my injury and how long I've dealt with it 40% is actually a gigantic milestone). I'll keep you guys posted as the situation progresses. I haven't disappeared yet! I'm still lurking around in the shadows; I'm just usually too looped up on the pain killers and the muscle relaxers as I head in to the next two weeks of surgical prep to bother posting anything coherent!

Murph said:
FINALLY! After months of physical therapy, ineffective treatments, pointless MRI's, medications to mask the true problem.....I've been finally scheduled to meet with a neurosurgeon about corrective surgery for my shoulder. The appointment is scheduled for July 2, which coincidentally is about the same time my mother is coming to California to finally visit ME instead of the other way around. I honestly think she's been more worried about my injury than I have been, and she knows how much not being able to do what I love doing affects my psyche and all that snazzy shit. So HOPEFULLY she'll be able to go to that appointment with me and she can get all those motherly questions answered from the doc, instead of me having to fumble around with doing it haha. I'm currently on my third week of TB, and as far as overall pain, I'd have to say it's improved a decent amount considering the nature of the injury. I'm able to be in the "trouble positions" a little bit longer without causing a complete loss of feeling, and when I do lose feeling it USUALLY comes back faster than it had before (about 40% of the time, which is GREAT improvement compared to losing sensation for a full day or two, 40% seems small but given the nature of my injury and how long I've dealt with it 40% is actually a gigantic milestone). I'll keep you guys posted as the situation progresses. I haven't disappeared yet! I'm still lurking around in the shadows; I'm just usually too looped up on the pain killers and the muscle relaxers as I head in to the next two weeks of surgical prep to bother posting anything coherent!

that's awesome news man! im thrilled for you... i know this is all going to work out for you bro... keep that positive attitude and take this head on... we are all always here to support you

Murph said:

Very good to hear man! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that everything goes well

Murph said:

A 40% improvement is a drastic improvement, bro. I'm very happy thinks have somewhat gotten better. After you recover from your surgery, you can get back to lifting and really use those sarms and peptides to your advantage. I have full faith you'll make a complete recovery because your attitude is excellent. Good luck with your appointment and soon to be surgery. Keep is updated, we're all rooting for you.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Top Bottom