napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bostin Loyd

He's not lying lol why would he? He has fucked up so many lives of young kids I don't even want to think about it. He should have his ass beat.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off
Ya bro I can't imagine how many kids copy what he does. I'm all for honesty but at the cost of fucking up lives... thats not cool at all..

Phurious Pharma Rep

For the amount of stuff he takes, he still looks like utter shit IMVHO.

I don't get why these guys are considered 'cool' for being honest. It's more just publicly displaying how much of a douchebag they are.

From one extreme to the other. They're either lying through their teeth how natural they are, or boasting how much gear they're on.

He's also the poster child for bunk gear. Probably taking 2 grams of the shit just to get to 750mg worth.

Last edited:
He posted another video well after explaining it was a failed experiment and he wouldn't do it like that again. Now he does still take high end doses but not nearly like wheat he's saying in this video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

made me cringe just thinking about how much he was taking, and how many times he was pinning a week... And what in the world would all that cost!?!

made me cringe just thinking about how much he was taking, and how many times he was pinning a week... And what in the world would all that cost!?!

he's definitely spending serious cash on his cycles, his doses are crazy

He just released a video about leaving Transformix Peptides. Said they were sending him basically all the peptides he needed plus $20k+ cash a month.

He just released a video about leaving Transformix Peptides. Said they were sending him basically all the peptides he needed plus $20k+ cash a month.

damn why can't his vids be short and to the point, always so long

he's 24, lmao

We've all been young dumb & full of cum,but this guy is mostly just dumb.Dumb as a box of rocks.I predict a need for a new organ in 20 years at the least.That's if he doesn't have a heart attack or stroke first.

Top Bottom