napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bostin Lloyd prep cycle

mixc8 said:
Hi all...

I am knew to this board but been a long time member of Evolutionary.Org so I want to give a big what's to the crew here! Please take a look at the follow YouTube video's from my friend Micheal Pacini who just won the 2015contra costa over all men's category. He compares his drug regiment to Bostin Loyd's regiment I think you will for it interesting.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Bo9rNVrxA

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WoRi3oI16c

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6C2rQZqmbU

This guy at least has his head on straight, and he makes a lot of valid points. You don't have to go overboard on drugs like Bostin to win shows

Correct and Mike is a stand up guy! You know love him or hate him I will give Bostin credit for being honest about what he using. It's paying off for him in the short run, I say short run meaning it has gotten him a lot of attention. Seem's his business is doing well and I have notice more people are now telling their cycles on YouTube. But I do agree with you in the long run he's taking a chance with his health, oddly enough I have friends that are well known who have done crazy dosage's. Some of them are fine health wise and some of them have paid a price so it's a luck of the draw.....

RickRock said:
This kid will probably be dead in a few years.

There's little doubt he'll be screwed if he keeps going the way he has been.. Andreas Munzer died quite young and was rumored to be taking obscene amounts.

It's sad to see people destroying their health with abuse when they could probably look 99% as good doing things a little differently and possibly live a much longer life.

oh,if anyone's interested Boston's most recent youtube video is a response to Lee Priest where Boston shows himself to be a complete child.. it's fucking embarrassing TBH

So sad to see this kind of abuse. His body will shut down and when he dies young from extreme aas abuse, it's just another black eye for ped's in general. This is what keeps the bad name for steroids.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

068139c7d3cbd3a6053287aef532be0a.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

drb_iac said:
Saiyan said:
One of his videos was giving a friend an "ideal" first cycle. It was outrageous as well. It was like 1g test, 800 deca and EQ and who knows what else.

Did you also see the peptides and insulin this guy shoots. It was like 8-10 shots of slin a day. Before and after every workout and meal or something crazy.

I have never cycled. I am 27 and will be getting on TRT within the next few weeks due to low levels. And I've done tons of research for a first blast. Going to add a little deca and see how I do. I ran across Bostin and even as little that I knew, i could tell he was insane. His brand is 3cc because that's basically what he shoots of every compound known.

man at 27 you should not have low T. You know if you are on or just coming off of a cycle your T will show to be very low. And yes..I found out long ago that deca added to tes does something special. A true "stack"

yeah in a perfect world you wouldnt have low T at 27 BUT unfortunately stuff happens - I am on TRT and i am 27 - i dont want to be but my Test levels were so low i couldnt do crap, had no energy, no drive, weak, couldnt gain weight, etc. A lot of things can cause low T when you are younger and nowadays low T is more common among young males then it was 50 yrs ago - I believe this is because of the hormones in food, medicine that has side effects, chemicals in food and water, possibly hormones in supplements like protein powder, etc. Also things like Depression/Anxiety can destroy your natural Test and kill your Sleep, which in turn leads to even lower Test. When i was younger i had major hormone problems (severe acne and major growth, i am 6,5, my dad is 6ft and everyone in family is under 6ft) and i had to take accutane even in my early 20s bc it was so severe and would not go away - accutane dries the piss out of you so i got nosebleeds - i never got any before accutane but once i started taking it i still get them occasionally to this day and it is always my right nostril. Accutane may also be linked to depression, low T, etc. I have taken other medications too, some prescribed some over the counter and they can all mess with your hormones and causes problems No one knows for sure its all a risk. Medicine can also cause problems with your glands, such as pituitary, thyroid, etc. Heck even sodium flouride (what they put in water) used to be a prescribed treatment for hyperthyroidism, meaning it suppresses Thyroid. I have a friend who had testicular problems with Antibiotics as well. So for me personally i think it has to do with hormones/chemicals in food from medicine, plus struggling with Depression because of stuff that happened when I was younger. I have struggled with Depression since Teens - it really messed my Test levels up - I never did Roids either.

SpikedEggnog said:
drb_iac said:
Saiyan said:
One of his videos was giving a friend an "ideal" first cycle. It was outrageous as well. It was like 1g test, 800 deca and EQ and who knows what else.

Did you also see the peptides and insulin this guy shoots. It was like 8-10 shots of slin a day. Before and after every workout and meal or something crazy.

I have never cycled. I am 27 and will be getting on TRT within the next few weeks due to low levels. And I've done tons of research for a first blast. Going to add a little deca and see how I do. I ran across Bostin and even as little that I knew, i could tell he was insane. His brand is 3cc because that's basically what he shoots of every compound known.

man at 27 you should not have low T. You know if you are on or just coming off of a cycle your T will show to be very low. And yes..I found out long ago that deca added to tes does something special. A true "stack"

yeah in a perfect world you wouldnt have low T at 27 BUT unfortunately stuff happens - I am on TRT and i am 27 - i dont want to be but my Test levels were so low i couldnt do crap, had no energy, no drive, weak, couldnt gain weight, etc. A lot of things can cause low T when you are younger and nowadays low T is more common among young males then it was 50 yrs ago - I believe this is because of the hormones in food, medicine that has side effects, chemicals in food and water, possibly hormones in supplements like protein powder, etc. Also things like Depression/Anxiety can destroy your natural Test and kill your Sleep, which in turn leads to even lower Test. When i was younger i had major hormone problems (severe acne and major growth, i am 6,5, my dad is 6ft and everyone in family is under 6ft) and i had to take accutane even in my early 20s bc it was so severe and would not go away - accutane dries the piss out of you so i got nosebleeds - i never got any before accutane but once i started taking it i still get them occasionally to this day and it is always my right nostril. so for me personally i think it has to do with hormones/chemicals in food and side effects from medicine plus struggling with Depression because of stuff that happened when I was younger - it really messed my Test levels up - I never did Roids either.

Yea it's definitely not ideal. But in going to take it in stride and make the best of it. I'm on my second week. I pin tomorrow. So no benefits yet.
I don't know if it means anything but I've always had wicked nosebleeds. Almost daily. When I sneeze it often follows. If I go from hot to cold or the opposite, I get a nosebleed. It would make training BJJ a hell hole. And then it also happens for no reason at all. I'd be sitting in class and poof. Nosebleed. I don't know lol. I went a little off topic there. My bad guys.

Saiyan said:
SpikedEggnog said:
drb_iac said:
Saiyan said:

yeah in a perfect world you wouldnt have low T at 27 BUT unfortunately stuff happens - I am on TRT and i am 27 - i dont want to be but my Test levels were so low i couldnt do crap, had no energy, no drive, weak, couldnt gain weight, etc. A lot of things can cause low T when you are younger and nowadays low T is more common among young males then it was 50 yrs ago - I believe this is because of the hormones in food, medicine that has side effects, chemicals in food and water, possibly hormones in supplements like protein powder, etc. Also things like Depression/Anxiety can destroy your natural Test and kill your Sleep, which in turn leads to even lower Test. When i was younger i had major hormone problems (severe acne and major growth, i am 6,5, my dad is 6ft and everyone in family is under 6ft) and i had to take accutane even in my early 20s bc it was so severe and would not go away - accutane dries the piss out of you so i got nosebleeds - i never got any before accutane but once i started taking it i still get them occasionally to this day and it is always my right nostril. so for me personally i think it has to do with hormones/chemicals in food and side effects from medicine plus struggling with Depression because of stuff that happened when I was younger - it really messed my Test levels up - I never did Roids either.

Yea it's definitely not ideal. But in going to take it in stride and make the best of it. I'm on my second week. I pin tomorrow. So no benefits yet.
I don't know if it means anything but I've always had wicked nosebleeds. Almost daily. When I sneeze it often follows. If I go from hot to cold or the opposite, I get a nosebleed. It would make training BJJ a hell hole. And then it also happens for no reason at all. I'd be sitting in class and poof. Nosebleed. I don't know lol. I went a little off topic there. My bad guys.

lol well i guess carry a packet of tissue everywhere man. i get my nosebleeds mainly in the winter - i have to put Vaseline in nostril every single day. its pretty annoying but better then bleeding. i get them occasionally when its not winter at random times - i got one the other week in the middle of my calf workout.

But ok youre on your second week - how much are you taking per week - 200 mg? im taking a very small dose (120mg) per week. by the end of the month you should be noticing the difference - it wont be insane bc you are taking very low dosages but enough to notice. most guys with normal test levels will still have higher test then you and me, thats the sad part.

Saiyan said:
SpikedEggnog said:
drb_iac said:
Saiyan said:

also i forgot to ask where they told you to inject and if they told you to aspirate or not. you can also inject twice a week (half dose per inject), i have heard some people like that and it helps them feel better but i havent tried it, plus im not a fan of twice as many injections. if you did twice a week i would definitely use sites other then glutes, like shoulders and quads, to rotate injects

SpikedEggnog said:
Saiyan said:
SpikedEggnog said:
drb_iac said:
Saiyan said:

also i forgot to ask where they told you to inject and if they told you to aspirate or not. you can also inject twice a week (half dose per inject), i have heard some people like that and it helps them feel better but i havent tried it, plus im not a fan of twice as many injections. if you did twice a week i would definitely use sites other then glutes, like shoulders and quads, to rotate injects

Right now I have a 14 week supply. In 12 weeks I get checked to see if we need adjustments. Then it will be only bloods every 6 months. I am on 140mg test cyp per week. Once a week injections. I would honestly prefer two. So when I go back after my bloods I will request that. And most likely they will increase it to twice a week plus add a little more test.
They gave me 7 needles for glutes and 7 for quads/delts so I can see what I like. I did quad first pin and it was perfect. So my next will be glute. Third pin I may even try delts since Dylan is such a fan lol.

Saiyan said:
SpikedEggnog said:
Saiyan said:
SpikedEggnog said:
drb_iac said:
[quote="Saiyan":jo5rhz6f]One of his videos was giving a friend an "ideal" first cycle. It was outrageous as well. It was like 1g test, 800 deca and EQ and who knows what else.

Right now I have a 14 week supply. In 12 weeks I get checked to see if we need adjustments. Then it will be only bloods every 6 months. I am on 140mg test cyp per week. Once a week injections. I would honestly prefer two. So when I go back after my bloods I will request that. And most likely they will increase it to twice a week plus add a little more test.
They gave me 7 needles for glutes and 7 for quads/delts so I can see what I like. I did quad first pin and it was perfect. So my next will be glute. Third pin I may even try delts since Dylan is such a fan lol.[/quote:jo5rhz6f]

14 week supply lol i think its crazy how much Test they write for you in prescript even though you are only taking 140mg because it seems like they write you extra every visit, i think im going to start refilling just to stock up Test in my drawer and use the prescript before it expires. but at 140mg you are already on more then me. i started at 100mg and i felt it was too little for my size and i felt like i was weaning towards the end of the week as opposed to the first couple days where i felt better (they say size doesnt mean anything when it comes to Test but to me i feel like it does). i bumped it up to 120mg and it felt a little better but ive seen people taking up to 250mg which to me is crazy for TRT. i take Bloods in september bc i have already done the intial bloods and all that.

i havent tried quads or delts yet but i am going to. with glutes make sure you inject in the upper right quadrant (almost at Hips) and aspirate the needle, meaning when u inject needle, pull back a little to look for blood, if no blood then proceed to slowly inject - because if you see blood it means you hit a vein and need to pull needle out and try again. if you already know this then sorry but I went to one doc before and they had me injecting mid butt, and in mid butt there can be some major arteries, and also they didnt tell me to aspirate to i couldve injected into an artery/vein.

Yea I am familiar with aspirating and no worries. Better to hear something twice than not at all when it comes to these things. They don't write me any extra. I'm going through an anti-aging clinic because the endo I tried was a complete idiot. I wish they'd offer extra so I could have a small stock lol. The 14 weeks is 10 ml. So the .7ml a week is exactly 14 weeks. They draw at 12. So the extra two is for testing and doctor visits so I don't run out. Then they will just ship more.

drb_iac said:
RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:
068139c7d3cbd3a6053287aef532be0a.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Jason Genova.....the train wreck lol
Jason better lay off the ab work. He is looking overtrained. Mostly overtrained in the pie hole

lol overtrained..in all seriousness though i think he has some decent mass - if he would just get his diet in check and shred some bodyfat it would be a lot better

Saiyan said:
Yea I am familiar with aspirating and no worries. Better to hear something twice than not at all when it comes to these things. They don't write me any extra. I'm going through an anti-aging clinic because the endo I tried was a complete idiot. I wish they'd offer extra so I could have a small stock lol. The 14 weeks is 10 ml. So the .7ml a week is exactly 14 weeks. They draw at 12. So the extra two is for testing and doctor visits so I don't run out. Then they will just ship more.

oh really. where are you located in US or outside of US?

Top Bottom