napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bostin Lloyd prep cycle

cmb5017

I was watching a YouTube video on bostin Lloyd. .he went over his prep cycle..20 weeks out. Heres what I can remember. .there was lots more!
3500mg test E ew
2400mg tren ace ew
1200mg deca ew
2000 mg EQ ew
1000mg primo ew
1000 mg prop ew
80 mg dbol ed
150 mg anadrol ed
300 mg superhero ed
anavar.
proviron
tren suspension
hgh
winny..I for got the mg's on theses last few.

Kids, kids, kids! This is what NOT TO DO!
this guy has no regards to his health! This guy will die very soon I assure you.he doesn't cycle off, and hasn't for 3 years..no bridges just putting more n more in his body. ..he lost the contest! He stated diet and drugs are the main things that bring results and gym was just 10 percent of it..lmmfao! Ive never seen in all my days suck an ignorant fuck. His kidneys and liver are probably already shot and he doesn't know it yet. .watching his videos for a good laugh but PLEASE dont imitate his cycles!

Re: RE: Bostin Lloyd prep cycle

cmb5017 said:
I was watching a YouTube video on bostin Lloyd. .he went over his prep cycle..20 weeks out. Heres what I can remember. .there was lots more!
3500mg test E ew
2400mg tren ace ew
1200mg deca ew
2000 mg EQ ew
1000mg primo ew
1000 mg prop ew
80 mg dbol ed
150 mg anadrol ed
300 mg superhero ed
anavar.
proviron
tren suspension
hgh

this guy has no regards to his health! This guy will die very soon I assure you.he doesn't cycle off, and hasn't for 3 years..no bridges just putting more n more in his body. ..he lost the contest! He stated diet and drugs are the main things that bring results and gym was just 10 percent of it..lmmfao! Ive never seen in all my days suck an ignorant fuck. His kidneys and liver are probably already shot and he doesn't know it yet. .watching his videos for a good laugh but PLEASE dont imitate his cycles!
And this is exactly why Bostin Loyd is a complete idiotic moron, that unfortunately a lot of young bucks look up to. That is complete blatent abuse of AAS in its most extreme case.

I like that he's honest, but that's all I like about him. He's going to end up fucking up a lot of people that take his advice

Is it even possible to inject that much? Just in tren ace he is injecting over 3cc a day!! Completely insane!!!

Completely reckless and unfortunate . He will suffer from this much abuse . I would love to see his blood work during all this and after .....

BigBusiness said:
Is it even possible to inject that much? Just in tren ace he is injecting over 3cc a day!! Completely insane!!!

One of his vids he stated he took 10 injections a day

Re: RE: Bostin Lloyd prep cycle

RickRock said:
cmb5017 said:
3500mg test E ew
2400mg tren ace ew
1200mg deca ew
2000 mg EQ ew
1000mg primo ew
1000 mg prop ew
80 mg dbol ed
150 mg anadrol ed
300 mg superhero ed
anavar.
proviron
tren suspension
hgh

And this is exactly why Bostin Loyd is a complete idiotic moron, that unfortunately a lot of young bucks look up to. That is complete blatent abuse of AAS in its most extreme case.

I like that he's honest, but that's all I like about him. He's going to end up fucking up a lot of people that take his advice

I cant stand him. Body looks like shit to boot. He doesn't even place in most his contests. This is exactly why they banned roids back in 94.

cmb5017 said:
3500mg test E ew
2400mg tren ace ew
1200mg deca ew
2000 mg EQ ew
1000mg primo ew
1000 mg prop ew
80 mg dbol ed
150 mg anadrol ed
300 mg superhero ed
anavar.
proviron
tren suspension
hgh

Oh jeziz cristopher dude..don't emulate this wad. He looks like a sausage in the fry pan ready to pop. If you stuck a fork in his belly he would blow around the room like a ballon. My abs are better than his and I am on social security. This is why the stuff is illegal...ABUSE not USE. Why not just get your hands on every aas there is and take them all at 1000mg/week?? You could buy a 40cc pin with an 18 needle. And you could also iron your clothes...with them on.

This is absurdity at its finest... what a fucking asshole... Yeah, way to be a good example, let's go around bragging about killing yourself and make it sound okay for everyone else... what a piece of shit, seriously... i have less than no respect for this asshole... when you have a voice and people that listen, you don't use it in this manner... instead of telling people the right way and maybe not necessarily what they WANT to hear, you voice and show your wrecklessness as an example for others that look up to you... what a fucking piece of trash seriously...

Absolutely wreckless. I stopped feeling sorry for him a long time ago. I do feel sorry for anyone he's influenced.

One of his videos was giving a friend an "ideal" first cycle. It was outrageous as well. It was like 1g test, 800 deca and EQ and who knows what else.

Did you also see the peptides and insulin this guy shoots. It was like 8-10 shots of slin a day. Before and after every workout and meal or something crazy.

I have never cycled. I am 27 and will be getting on TRT within the next few weeks due to low levels. And I've done tons of research for a first blast. Going to add a little deca and see how I do. I ran across Bostin and even as little that I knew, i could tell he was insane. His brand is 3cc because that's basically what he shoots of every compound known.

Saiyan said:
One of his videos was giving a friend an "ideal" first cycle. It was outrageous as well. It was like 1g test, 800 deca and EQ and who knows what else.

Did you also see the peptides and insulin this guy shoots. It was like 8-10 shots of slin a day. Before and after every workout and meal or something crazy.

I have never cycled. I am 27 and will be getting on TRT within the next few weeks due to low levels. And I've done tons of research for a first blast. Going to add a little deca and see how I do. I ran across Bostin and even as little that I knew, i could tell he was insane. His brand is 3cc because that's basically what he shoots of every compound known.

man at 27 you should not have low T. You know if you are on or just coming off of a cycle your T will show to be very low. And yes..I found out long ago that deca added to tes does something special. A true "stack"

drb_iac said:
Saiyan said:

man at 27 you should not have low T. You know if you are on or just coming off of a cycle your T will show to be very low. And yes..I found out long ago that deca added to tes does something special. A true "stack"

Well I definitely wouldn't ask for it to be low. And I've never taken anything as far as aas or Ph or anything. Just the usual protein, pwo, creatine stuff. I've had it checked three times now this year for the endo. I just did another draw yesterday because my creatinine was a little high and he doesn't want me to start until that drops.

Saiyan said:

Yea that dude is insane. Im shocked his body is taking all that without shutting down. He wont live very long

cmb5017 said:
3500mg test E ew
2400mg tren ace ew
1200mg deca ew
2000 mg EQ ew
1000mg primo ew
1000 mg prop ew
80 mg dbol ed
150 mg anadrol ed
300 mg superhero ed
anavar.
proviron
tren suspension
hgh

bostin is a moron however i can respect his honesty.

I saw the video. You only mentioned about half of it lmao! That kid has no idea what he's doing and his use of both AAS and ancillaries proves it. He's a dumbass but I'm sure he's a nice guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also don't forget he didn't have primo he had deca faked as primo so he was doing a couple grams of deca truly

To his credit he didn't call this a good cycle and admits he was experimenting and no one should try THAT particular cycle. But to be honest it's not much worse than his usual recommendations which he does give to rookies and such. An experienced user doesn't even need his beginner cycle.

JackSteel said:
I saw the video. You only mentioned about half of it lmao! That kid has no idea what he's doing and his use of both AAS and ancillaries proves it. He's a dumbass but I'm sure he's a nice guy.

Haha I know right. I couldn't possibly remember all that shit! I just wonder how much was bunk? Because he should be on dialysis

Hi all...

I am knew to this board but been a long time member of Evolutionary.Org so I want to give a big what's to the crew here! Please take a look at the follow YouTube video's from my friend Micheal Pacini who just won the 2015contra costa over all men's category. He compares his drug regiment to Bostin Loyd's regiment I think you will for it interesting.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Bo9rNVrxA

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WoRi3oI16c

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6C2rQZqmbU

This kid will probably be dead in a few years. And unfortunately another idolized Internet abuser like Zyzz

Top Bottom