Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Boldenone

wordup

Dylan,

I have heard of racehorse trainers using Boldenone in racehorses. The increased red blood cells is very beneficial to horses stamina and breathing. Having you heard of this? If so how can I purchase some and how do I use it?

Dylan,

I have heard of racehorse trainers using Boldenone in racehorses. The increased red blood cells is very beneficial to horses stamina and breathing. Having you heard of this? If so how can I purchase some and how do I use it?

Boldenone is amazing and pretty much a staple for me as I generally run it every cycle... You need to understand its a very long ester and needs to be ran at a MINIMUM of 16 weeks with 20 being the most optimal. The dosage needs to be a bit higher with it as well in the 600-800 range with 800 being the sweet spot... I know many strong UGL's that carry high quality boldenone but they are generally email order only unless you go international...

Interestingly, EQ is one of my favorite steroids - it gives quite lean and sustainable gains, and does not cause a lot of side effects. The endurance and recovery boost with EQ is a sight to see, and if you combine it with Cardarine GW, it feels like you can run like Forrest Gump around the world non-stop.

Interestingly, EQ is one of my favorite steroids - it gives quite lean and sustainable gains, and does not cause a lot of side effects. The endurance and recovery boost with EQ is a sight to see, and if you combine it with Cardarine GW, it feels like you can run like Forrest Gump around the world non-stop.

this is so spot on and you took the words right out of my mouth... you take EQ, GW501516 and SR9009 and I am talking endurance that you could never dream of having... this takes you to an entirely different level... if you add s4 alongside, you are going to see some of the best vascularity possible... eq is VERY versatile and it can really cut you the shreds while still adding good quality size and strength... then you run in conjunction with sarms and all i can say is WOW! trust me, i have done it SEVERAL times and there's a damn good reason this is something i continue to run each cycle..

EQ is indeed a very underestimated steroid. For some reason everybody has gone all crazy with trenbolone in the last years, and forgot about the good old and well proven EQ. What I really like about it are the few side effects it can give, and the lean gains it gives - all in all, one of the best steroids there are for me.

EQ is indeed a very underestimated steroid. For some reason everybody has gone all crazy with trenbolone in the last years, and forgot about the good old and well proven EQ. What I really like about it are the few side effects it can give, and the lean gains it gives - all in all, one of the best steroids there are for me.

I COMPLETELY agree... i have been saying for a very long time that eq is the most underestimated steroid in existence as well as overlooked... It is probably one of the most versatile and clean anabolics there is... Its a staple for me... The endurance, strength, vascularity, lean muscle, etc... and i just feel damn good on it... little to no sides... all that is necessary is to donate blood while on cycle to keep your rbc count down and there is generally no other sides... some get increased hunger or anxiety but it is rare and i have personally never encountered any of these with it...

I see a lot of EQ lovers here. Me too, I like it a lot, but the intense hunger at times makes it hard for me to follow a proper diet while on EQ. Guess the hunger thing is quite individual from person to person.

Top Bottom