Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blown Receptors?

If your upping your on a 100 mg daily god no do NOT up the dose thats plenty anyway your getting gains strength and muscle ( pretty much whole point) why on earth do you want too experiance the negatives some people including myself do very well with tren blood pressure seems ok little insomnia not bad though and im an irritable bastard but nothing more and thats at a high dose with contest prep cutting diet . if your getting the good without the bad be thankfull

thats what im saying, maybe im so used to the instant gratifacation of dope, that im just expecting too much

If you get results and no sides, consider that a blessing and keep it there. You certainly don't want to keep increasing doses until you get side effects.

I am in the same boat as you mostly. I rarely ever get any side effects from a steroid at all. A lot of people get better results than me, but I don't worry about that. I keep my doses sensible and where they should be and take the gains I'm given, and I'm thankful I don't get the side effects

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

And ur the type of mother fucker that runs 900mgs of test a week lol! Shit now i know why

Also why you should build a foundation before using gear get the newbie gains and when progress stops then enhance you dont get high from steroid you get bigger and stronger when you work out a year strait with little progress then first cycle you start growing and getting stronger again like when you first started you 👌 ow its working

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Also why you should build a foundation before using gear get the newbie gains and when progress stops then enhance you dont get high from steroid you get bigger and stronger when you work out a year strait with little progress then first cycle you start growing and getting stronger again like when you first started you �� ow its working

I've always worked out on and off but i always had that commitment issue of having enough clean time or staying in a routine for at least a year. So when i got outta the joint where I was working out daily, for hrs a day, and staying clean for the last two years. So i made the decision of doing something i've always wanted to do with running gear. Let me tell you, this is the best stuff to happen to my life with keeping me away from drug use. Gear literally has changed my life

Going to stop looking at it like that bro you didn't change your life your fitness goals and aspirations did he is just another one of the supplements you have to take in order to make those dreams happen quicker and faster

Going to stop looking at it like that bro gear didn't change your life your fitness goals and aspirations did it is just another one of the supplements you have to take in order to make those dreams happen quicker and faster

Dont give steroids the credit there just a tool would you stop training and ditch your diet if you didnt have them

As Rick said earlier receptor burnout isn't real. I've never believed it was real. Look at his thread on myostatin. You need to either up your doses, add an oral in, change up training+diet. Or cruise, come off, etc. sometimes I can be mid cycle and gains stall and I blame it on the gear at first but then I'll look at my diet or training lore and tweak some of that and that will do wonders...

Dont give steroids the credit there just a tool would you stop training and ditch your diet if you didnt have them

No, I guess my mentality and motivation is the thing that stepped up. But at the same time my taking gear would be worthless if i was on drugs.

As Rick said earlier receptor burnout isn't real. I've never believed it was real. Look at his thread on myostatin. You need to either up your doses, add an oral in, change up training+diet. Or cruise, come off, etc. sometimes I can be mid cycle and gains stall and I blame it on the gear at first but then I'll look at my diet or training lore and tweak some of that and that will do wonders...

I always start out with an oral, thats where you notice the most dramatic gains

thats what im saying, maybe im so used to the instant gratifacation of dope, that im just expecting too much

that's exactly what I was thinking you want the "high" whether its good or bad and that's what you are basing this on. if you are getting gains and no sides I say simma down now, and roll with it. hahaha I would never wish for sides bro do you really want milky tits and such? lol no offense but I would be thrilled with no sides

that's exactly what I was thinking you want the "high" whether its good or bad and that's what you are basing this on. if you are getting gains and no sides I say simma down now, and roll with it. hahaha I would never wish for sides bro do you really want milky tits and such? lol no offense but I would be thrilled with no sides

Thats whats going on im like "damn , I'm getting no sides, is this shit actually working?" when my stats speak for itself. I have gained about 10 lbs of lean mass in the last 8weeks. In the last 6wks I went from 13.8% body fat to 11.6 %. And if it wasn't for food poisoning i'd be up an additional 4lbs. My vascularity is increasing, endurance increasing, and pumps ridiculous. It's just so many people focus on sides thats what people expect. It's just so crazy you hear you shouldn't mix two nandrolones together, but me I absolutely got no prolactin issues. Now, anyone reading this; don't throw yourself in a potential risky situation...i'm just rare and get limited sides. The only side I do get are from Tren, night sweats, acne(limited), some head issues...but hey thats tren for you.

Thats whats going on im like "damn , I'm getting no sides, is this shit actually working?" when my stats speak for itself. I have gained about 10 lbs of lean mass in the last 8weeks. In the last 6wks I went from 13.8% body fat to 11.6 %. And if it wasn't for food poisoning i'd be up an additional 4lbs. My vascularity is increasing, endurance increasing, and pumps ridiculous. It's just so many people focus on sides thats what people expect. It's just so crazy you hear you shouldn't mix two nandrolones together, but me I absolutely got no prolactin issues. Now, anyone reading this; don't throw yourself in a potential risky situation...i'm just rare and get limited sides. The only side I do get are from Tren, night sweats, acne(limited), some head issues...but hey thats tren for you.

Dude those are excellent results, so I don't see how you don't think you aren't getting enough out of them. I'm pretty sure nobody would argue with results like that

Dude those are excellent results, so I don't see how you don't think you aren't getting enough out of them. I'm pretty sure nobody would argue with results like that

well, thanks Rick, means a lot from you, i guess i'm a lucky mofo for not getting sides. I think people get caught up in expecting to see sides that they don't pat attention to the actually result. I'm actually in a little competition right now for most lean gains in 8wks, we got a little over 5wks left and i'm pretty confident i'll take it

well, thanks Rick, means a lot from you, i guess i'm a lucky mofo for not getting sides. I think people get caught up in expecting to see sides that they don't pat attention to the actually result. I'm actually in a little competition right now for most lean gains in 8wks, we got a little over 5wks left and i'm pretty confident i'll take it

You can't EVER base effectiveness on side effects. I pretty much get no side effects whatsoever on any compound except Tren, and the only thing I get on it is some acid reflux and it kills my appetite a lot. Consider it a good thing to not experience side effects.

You can't EVER base effectiveness on side effects. I pretty much get no side effects whatsoever on any compound except Tren, and the only thing I get on it is some acid reflux and it kills my appetite a lot. Consider it a good thing to not experience side effects.

Hey Rick we been talking for the last few months, I never asked you; what are your stats? And is that a real picture of you?

Hey Rick we been talking for the last few months, I never asked you; what are your stats? And is that a real picture of you?

Yes bro, that is a real pic of me I took one day out from a contest in 2013. My current stats are right at 195 and about 8% bodyfat. I'm a shorter guy at 5'9"

Rick you're not short man lol. Short for male is 5'7 or below.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

Top Bottom