Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blown Receptors?

bmyers818

I have used multiple sources and I seem to have a high tolerance to compounds. I have an a pretty hardcore past drug history, been officially clean from drugs and alcohol fr two years now. I have buddies that use the same gear as i do and say they feel the effects. I noticed the effects don't get me wrong but they seem to notice the effects more than I do. Is there any possible way I could of damaged my receptors through drug use? Thanks for the input as always

Certainly possible man. What's that past drug use entail?

Lots of things to consider. Some people are also just Jon responders. What is it you are running?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Lots of things to consider. Some people are also just Jon responders. What is it you are running?

Wtf is a jon responder. Lol

PHURIOUS

Wtf is a jon responder. Lol

PHURIOUS

I believe that if you whore out a woman you are a pimp responder. A Jon responder is the one that pays for the lady of the night's services.

Yea, Im pretty sure thats correct.

BTW OP - My apologies for jacking your thread with my terrible sense of humor. On a serious note, you can indeed burn out receptors but also some people simply dont have the same number of receptors. That being said, I would have guessed that you are hitting entirely different receptors. Most of what I have heard about is burning out dopamine receptors.

I have used multiple sources and I seem to have a high tolerance to compounds. I have an a pretty hardcore past drug history, been officially clean from drugs and alcohol fr two years now. I have buddies that use the same gear as i do and say they feel the effects. I noticed the effects don't get me wrong but they seem to notice the effects more than I do. Is there any possible way I could of damaged my receptors through drug use? Thanks for the input as always

Contrary to a lot of bioscience out there, there is no such thing as frying your receptors. They are always readily available to uptake androgens. But what does happen is your body releases myostatin to stall out your gains while you are on. If you don't come off or cruise at a low enough dose for long enough, your myostatin will remain elevated making any future gains slow or nonexistent.

So I would reevaluate how often you are cycling or blasting. Possibly you aren't giving yourself enough time off, but it is more than likely something related to that.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

This is what I think and it'll probably be broscience but it's what I think and believe; I don't believe in frying or blowing receptors but I do believe the more you use gear the more receptors you create enabling you to use and tolerate more steroids (stacks & dosages), and once u stop taking these stacks and dosages ur left with all these empty receptors that aren't filled anymore. Think about it, once you stack, a testosterone only cycle isn't going to yield much anymore. Because you're body kind of needs more to achieve more. First cycle u take measly 500mg of test e, you blow up. 10,15,20lbs whatever muscle water doesn't matter. U take that again the weight gain isn't going to be as dramatic because your body is becoming used to it. The receptors aren't as fresh as they are when a newbie takes gear. The more we use the more receptors we create and the more we need to saturate.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

Contrary to a lot of bioscience out there, there is no such thing as frying your receptors. They are always readily available to uptake androgens. But what does happen is your body releases myostatin to stall out your gains while you are on. If you don't come off or cruise at a low enough dose for long enough, your myostatin will remain elevated making any future gains slow or nonexistent.

So I would reevaluate how often you are cycling or blasting. Possibly you aren't giving yourself enough time off, but it is more than likely something related to that.

This is correct to my knowledge as well. I don't believe in receptor burn out. But also some people just are more sensitive to side effects so that's also a possibility.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I think and it'll probably be broscience but it's what I think and believe; I don't believe in frying or blowing receptors but I do believe the more you use gear the more receptors you create enabling you to use and tolerate more steroids (stacks & dosages), and once u stop taking these stacks and dosages ur left with all these empty receptors that aren't filled anymore. Think about it, once you stack, a testosterone only cycle isn't going to yield much anymore. Because you're body kind of needs more to achieve more. First cycle u take measly 500mg of test e, you blow up. 10,15,20lbs whatever muscle water doesn't matter. U take that again the weight gain isn't going to be as dramatic because your body is becoming used to it. The receptors aren't as fresh as they are when a newbie takes gear. The more we use the more receptors we create and the more we need to saturate.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere
The actual reasoning behind getting diminished returns over time is because of getting closer to your actual genetic potential yielding less gains with every cycle. That's why doses get larger and more compounds are added.

Most people are well under theur genetic potential when they start their first cycle which is why you can add an easy 20 lbs. Once you become advanced and have a large amount of muscle mass you're not going to add 20 lbs of muscle. You might be lucky to get 5. If we could all continue at the same rate everyone would be 300 lb ripped bodybuilders in a few years

Anytime I have cycled I have cycled off the same period of time. Even my very first cycle I was expecting more of a "punch", don't get me wrong I do get significant gains, pretty damn significant, maybe I'm just waiting for the bad side effects which thank god i never get. But I'm running tren A right now at 100mgs eod and my homeboys running the same gear and he's just astonished that I don't get symptomatic at taking that dose

past drug history: meth, heroin, marijuana, cocaine, pils. Everything basically from 13-27. Im 29 now. Running Test c, Deca, Equipoise, Tren A

Anytime I have cycled I have cycled off the same period of time. Even my very first cycle I was expecting more of a "punch", don't get me wrong I do get significant gains, pretty damn significant, maybe I'm just waiting for the bad side effects which thank god i never get. But I'm running tren A right now at 100mgs eod and my homeboys running the same gear and he's just astonished that I don't get symptomatic at taking that dose

It does have a lot to do with individuals as well. Some just respond better, have better genetics, etc.

Nut you can only play with the cards you've been dealt in your life unfortunately. Those are the things we cannot change

past drug history: meth, heroin, marijuana, cocaine, pils. Everything basically from 13-27. Im 29 now. Running Test c, Deca, Equipoise, Tren A

That past drug use honestly could potentially have a lot to do with it bro.

like I said I notice results, i just don't really notice sides. Would you suggest upping the doses

If your upping your on a 100 mg daily god no do NOT up the dose thats plenty anyway your getting gains strength and muscle ( pretty much whole point) why on earth do you want too experiance the negatives some people including myself do very well with tren blood pressure seems ok little insomnia not bad though and im an irritable bastard but nothing more and thats at a high dose with contest prep cutting diet . if your getting the good without the bad be thankfull

like I said I notice results, i just don't really notice sides. Would you suggest upping the doses

If you get results and no sides, consider that a blessing and keep it there. You certainly don't want to keep increasing doses until you get side effects.

I am in the same boat as you mostly. I rarely ever get any side effects from a steroid at all. A lot of people get better results than me, but I don't worry about that. I keep my doses sensible and where they should be and take the gains I'm given, and I'm thankful I don't get the side effects

Top Bottom