napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood Work Concern - 8 Weeks into Ostarine Cycle

dnorris87

Hey there,

This is my first post on this site.

I am about 8 weeks into my Ostarine 25mg ED cycle. I just added Cardarine 20mg ED to the mix about 1.5 weeks ago.

I decided it would be best if I got blood work done to make sure everything was ok. I did not do pre-cycle bloodwork.

I am a little concerned because my AST and ALT levels are high, which I have found out is bad.

I was planning on running 30 more days of ostarine/cardarine before I found this out, but now I am not sure if I should.

I do have milk thistle on hand for liver, would it be okay if I just took that ED alongside my cycle or should I stop now?

Here is a screenshot of my bloods. If you see anything else alarming please let me know...
Screen shot 2016-04-28 at 12.56.08 PM.jpg

(AST = 62 > 0-40)
(ALT = 58 > 0-44)
(Total Test = 123)
(Estradiol < 6.0 )

Last edited:
It's a snap shot of that exact moment. Those values indicate very mild and I mean very mild stress like you just lifted something mild stress. I wouldn't be concerned at all. Finish your cycle, pct and don't work out for 48 hrs I bet your shit will be well within normal. If I work out within 48 hrs of blood draw my levels are about 150. If I don't work out well within normal range.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Hey there,

I am about 8 weeks into my Ostarine 25mg ED cycle. I just added Cardarine 20mg ED to the mix about 1.5 weeks ago.

I decided it would be best if I got blood work done to make sure everything was ok. I did not do pre-cycle bloodwork.

I am a little concerned because my AST and ALT levels are high, which I have found out is bad.

I was planning on running 30 more days of ostarine/cardarine before I found this out, but now I am not sure if I should.

I do have milk thistle on hand for liver, would it be okay if I just took that ED alongside my cycle or should I stop now?

Here is a screenshot of my bloods. If you see anything else alarming please let me know...
View attachment 1596

(AST = 62 > 0-40)
(ALT = 58 > 0-44)
(Total Test = 123)
(Estradiol < 6.0 )

what did you run before this cycle? where did you get everything from?

what did you run before this cycle? where did you get everything from?

I hadn't touched any sort of anabolic in a couple years, which was 2 four week cycles of epistane (taken with liver protection). That's the only other anabolic substance I've taken besides what I am taking now.

I do take noopept (nootropic), creatine, beta alanine, betaine (TMG), citrulline malate, DMAA for preworkout, and caffeine.

I got my ostarine from ceretropic and my cardarine from what seems like a reputable research chemical website that had included the purity paperwork of the substance

It's a snap shot of that exact moment. Those values indicate very mild and I mean very mild stress like you just lifted something mild stress. I wouldn't be concerned at all. Finish your cycle, pct and don't work out for 48 hrs I bet your shit will be well within normal. If I work out within 48 hrs of blood draw my levels are about 150. If I don't work out well within normal range.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

When you say finish your cycle do you mean finish it today or go ahead with the 30 more days I had in mind?

Hey there,

View attachment 1596

(AST = 62 > 0-40)
(ALT = 58 > 0-44)
(Total Test = 123)
(Estradiol < 6.0 )

Bro estradiol is awfully low. Total test is awfully low. Both alt and ast should be less than 40...way less. It looks to me like your sarms are not sarms.

Bro estradiol is awfully low. Total test is awfully low. Both alt and ast should be less than 40...way less. It looks to me like your sarms are not sarms.

Any ideas what might be going on and what I should do from here?

I have definitely made noticeable gains, so the 'ostarine' is working (got it from ceretropic). My libido is strong and I don't feel suppression...

I hadn't touched any sort of anabolic in a couple years, which was 2 four week cycles of epistane (taken with liver protection). That's the only other anabolic substance I've taken besides what I am taking now.

I do take noopept (nootropic), creatine, beta alanine, betaine (TMG), citrulline malate, DMAA for preworkout, and caffeine.

I got my ostarine from ceretropic and my cardarine from what seems like a reputable research chemical website that had included the purity paperwork of the substance
A couple problems here are not knowing what your levels were beforehand and also the source you used is hard to say what you are really getting. A lot of companies pass prohormones off as sarms, that's why I only trust sarmsx

That would explain your suppression and liver values climbing, and why you are also making nice gains

To treat your liver values get some cel cycle assist, and possibly add some TUDCA as well

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

A couple problems here are not knowing what your levels were beforehand and also the source you used is hard to say what you are really getting. A lot of companies pass prohormones off as sarms, that's why I only trust sarmsx

That would explain your suppression and liver values climbing, and why you are also making nice gains

To treat your liver values get some cel cycle assist, and possibly add some TUDCA as well

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thank you. Yeah I don't think i'll go with ceretropic any more. I have definitely been getting stronger, so whatever it is is working. I don't feel any suppression whatsoever, though I am surprised since my T levels are so damn low.

You probably took some kind of prohormone as Sarms. I had a similar situation as yours. I Got a "Test Booster" from the local nutrition store and in about 2 weeks I felt like somethings going wrong. Then got a blood work to see what's going on and results showed itself. My test level was pretty low like 270, and ALT and AST EXTREMELY HIGH(I was also drinking a lot when this situation happened) I was suggested to run a Platinum PCT which includes Clomid, Nolvadex, Aromasin, GW, and Ostarine. Right now I am at the 4th week and definitely feel like got my test level back up again. I will get a blood test after my PCT to make sure that It went well.

So, you will probably be suggested to run this Platinum PCT.

Good luck...

You probably took some kind of prohormone as Sarms. I had a similar situation as yours. I Got a "Test Booster" from the local nutrition store and in about 2 weeks I felt like somethings going wrong. Then got a blood work to see what's going on and results showed itself. My test level was pretty low like 270, and ALT and AST EXTREMELY HIGH(I was also drinking a lot when this situation happened) I was suggested to run a Platinum PCT which includes Clomid, Nolvadex, Aromasin, GW, and Ostarine. Right now I am at the 4th week and definitely feel like got my test level back up again. I will get a blood test after my PCT to make sure that It went well.

So, you will probably be suggested to run this Platinum PCT.

Good luck...

Thanks man. I am pretty much done with the ceretropic stuff. What I have left of the ostarine is from a different supplier.

For PCT I have toremifene citrate

ya you need to either trash that shit and get sarmsx or take it and take your chances brother it sucks to see good people throw good money away but now you are in the right place for folks to steer you in the right direction. plenty of examples of this happening buying from a company shits bunk or bad for ur nuts etc then they get sarmsx and shit takes off the right way.

Thanks man. I am pretty much done with the ceretropic stuff. What I have left of the ostarine is from a different supplier.

For PCT I have toremifene citrate

Bro get your stuffs from a proper supplier. Do your own research about this and make sure to get what is right. Don't hesitate to spend extra few bucks to get quality. Also, take this PCT seriously. I was feeling so bad back then. Now I am feeling pretty good. Got my libido etc. Take it serious.
SARMs in pill, powder forms are fake. While its legal to produce and sell&buy SARMs in liquid form, why some suppliers would sell them into pills? So be careful :D

okay well here is ALL your problems...

1. any site that provides paperwork is one you absolutely cannot trust... 99% of the time those are forgery

2. the other company does not sell sarms at all.. your taking pro hormones and your blood panel clearly shows that

Top Bottom