Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blessed

devlin7755

Today like everyday is awesome very blessed to have meet and talk to you all..... your knowledge, encouragement is greatly appreciated just wanted to say thank you

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Blessed

devlin7755 said:
Today like everyday is awesome very blessed to have meet and talk to you all..... your knowledge, encouragement is greatly appreciated just wanted to say thank you

Thank you very much for this, and we also thank you for being a part of our family here at Adrenaline Rush. These are the kinds of things I love to see from our great members like you, and really puts things in perspective of the type of place we have created here. :)

Re: RE: Blessed

devlin7755 said:

Very nice of you, have a great day!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

devlin7755 said:

that is so refreshing to hear brother... that goes a million miles with me... i can't begin to tell you.. we are all blessed to have one another and to share what we have... remember ALL OF US are here for you and each other... thanks for being a part of the family!

You are an awesome man and a valued member. I've really enjoyed having you here! So thank you, to you as well. I don't think we say it enough. I'm sure we'll all enjoy more fun times together as well as sharing the knowledge and support. I love this place too. More than everyone knows.

Top Bottom