Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Black widow labs still good??

Wufo

So i decided to order from my two old labs that i always ordered from Robo and bwl, and as expected robo always ships the orders fast and carefully, and as expected bwl takes weeks to ship and now the question is if hes even gonna answer the email i sent him a week ago.. Anyways guys just wanted to give you a headsup before you order, bwl used to be good now who knows from what im hearing in other forums its either a scamm or a bad badge now, i probably got scammed. Good luck my people!

No reason to look anywhere other than the sponsors on this forum. All top notch quality and customer service

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Go for what you know.
Robolics has treated you well and is a trusted source stick with him.

BE SAFE, BE HEALTHY AND GROW MY PEOPLE

Just use one of these sources man. Who knows on BW. Let me know if you need anything.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. I actually wanna email that now and see if anything comes back to be sure. I'm taking posts down though.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

black widow is on another board I'm on. He made a post on the 26th of feb saying. "As of right now we are totally out of stock on all 20ml bottles more on the way of coarse but wasn't ready for what happened"

Not even an email bro, its been almost 4 weeks now, so as of now i consider him a scammer Z Black widow Labs.
Like I said man. I remember you from evo. You of all people have no business fucking with that clown. Get yourself some drama free gear haha. You had trouble with him at evo I thought too,

I just ordered from robo yesterday tracking says it will be in my box tomorrow.

Like I said man. I remember you from evo. You of all people have no business fucking with that clown. Get yourself some drama free gear haha. You had trouble with him at evo I thought too,

I just ordered from robo yesterday tracking says it will be in my box tomorrow.

I had problems with him with the shipping taking forever but not for scam, and unfortunately robo doesnt carry pcts

I had problems with him with the shipping taking forever but not for scam, and unfortunately robo doesnt carry pcts
Ah yes... he don't do ancillaries or pct.

Who you may want to hit up man is Iwannagofaster. It's under domestic pharma and proformlabs.

Ah yes... he don't do ancillaries or pct.

Who you may want to hit up man is Iwannagofaster. It's under domestic pharma and proformlabs.

Thanks dude, im just getting to know these new sources i will hit him up

Top Bottom