Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BLACK WIDOW LABS is A SCAMMER ( z )

and thats where the board admin comes in. sponsors should be vetted. not just show up pay there fees and be able to source. agree? this way we can control that very thing from happening.

Im sure dylan has done his due diligence. But even once approved things can go south. ED was around for a while so bwl and yet they went under

PHURIOUS

and thats where the board admin comes in. sponsors should be vetted. not just show up pay there fees and be able to source. agree? this way we can control that very thing from happening.

Are you implying thats not done here??? When someone has a stellar rep and decide to fly off the deep end, its not in anyones control... Express is long gone but his rep was excellent... Bwl has never had association here because i knew something was off with him from day one when i first even met him several years ago... You have no clue how many have been denied here... If you think you can do better and can have full control over every company and source then by all means run it but i have a feeling thats not going to be possible... I would venture to say that we are one of the very best around with the companies representing the forum... Over a 90% rate of happy people with the occasional and rare complaint... I would say thats pretty damn strong...

i was replying to his post that some disappear and return under a new label. well if one was to return under a new label they would have to be vetted correct. if they are supposdely new how would that be done.
Are you implying thats not done here??? When someone has a stellar rep and decide to fly off the deep end, its not in anyones control... Express is long gone but his rep was excellent... Bwl has never had association here because i knew something was off with him from day one when i first even met him several years ago... You have no clue how many have been denied here... If you think you can do better and can have full control over every company and source then by all means run it but i have a feeling thats not going to be possible... I would venture to say that we are one of the very best around with the companies representing the forum... Over a 90% rate of happy people with the occasional and rare complaint... I would say thats pretty damn strong...

i was replying to his post that some disappear and return under a new label. well if one was to return under a new label they would have to be vetted correct. if they are supposdely new how would that be done.

To my knowledge, noone here is new whatsoever and all have been thoroughly checked... In the circumstance of someone new etc then they would be on a one and done policy meaning they fuck up once and they are done... Plain and simple... Trust me, you dont just sign up here and get sponsorship

Bwl been going downhill for a while know. There's reasons my buddy trey left bwl. He's not prioritize his business. Customers aren't happy. It's been written on the wall since last year. And regarding the sources here. Sure, anyone can go south. But guess what. Anyone that has had any issues ON THIS BOARD has been taken care of no matter what. Lol how meant guys I gave hundreds of dollars worth of stuff to free to make up for some dick. We do our absolutely best to keep it that way. And I personally always will.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Exactly same here ive given free gear to ed people who got fucked. We take care of eachother here its not just about the money.

PHURIOUS

I know you have many times. It's about having a great community. No other place does that.

No they dont whatsoever... Its as good as it gets anywhere here because we all make it that way... Its not bias, its fact... All the actions speak for themselves... I know for a fact phurious and robo have taken care of so many and most were people who got fucked on completely different forums... You dont see things like this anywhere

No they dont whatsoever... Its as good as it gets anywhere here because we all make it that way... Its not bias, its fact... All the actions speak for themselves... I know for a fact phurious and robo have taken care of so many and most were people who got fucked on completely different forums... You dont see things like this anywhere

Even other sources here have helped each other out, I just helped out phurious and he helped me out when i first got here.

Even other sources here have helped each other out, I just helped out phurious and he helped me out when i first got here.

just another testament to how it is here... that type of thing simply does not go on elsewhere... you guys are all the best and that's why you are here... you represent the site proud...

just another testament to how it is here... that type of thing simply does not go on elsewhere... you guys are all the best and that's why you are here... you represent the site proud...
Absolutely. That's something rare to see nowadays..

Sent from my SM-G900P

I can guarantee you with absolute certainty that our admin here does exactly that. There's a reason certain sponsors are not here anymore. This board isn't out to just collect fees from paying sponsors at all. If the quality is not met, they won't be here...period

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

A lot of other boards make you feel like an outsider. But this one is welcoming and takes the time to get to know new users.

BWL has been heading in that direction for a long time now. He was solid and up there with the best at first. Then his lead times slowly started slipping, he wasn't responding to e-mails or messages for weeks. Some people just aren't cut out to be a source. Unfortunately, you can still google BWL and find good solid reviews and a link to his e-mail. He probably keeps the e-mail account open, gets a couple messages here and there for some gear requests and takes the money and runs.

The scary thing is, all he needs to do is come up with a different name and labels and sell the shit. Build up a solid reputation then turn around and scam again....

Bro so many ugl already do that. Look at avvang.. Xeno, SL, etc

Did somebody say Xeno????!!!! Cocksucker motherfucker !!! I'll accept a yellow card for bad language

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro so many ugl already do that. Look at avvang.. Xeno, SL, etc

exactly... basically, the rare ones that do not do that are here... even express domestic did it and they had such a solid rep and a bad ass product but its not something anyone can predict... sometimes the writing is on the wall but other times it most certainly is not... there's just nothing anyone can do about that when someone decides its time to get greedy or forgets morale etc... when someone has such a solid reputation, how can you know if they flip out one day... if they do, you catch it IMMEDIATELY and get them the fuck out... that's where leadership steps in and handles things immediately and that's what is done here...

exactly... basically, the rare ones that do not do that are here... even express domestic did it and they had such a solid rep and a bad ass product but its not something anyone can predict... sometimes the writing is on the wall but other times it most certainly is not... there's just nothing anyone can do about that when someone decides its time to get greedy or forgets morale etc... when someone has such a solid reputation, how can you know if they flip out one day... if they do, you catch it IMMEDIATELY and get them the fuck out... that's where leadership steps in and handles things immediately and that's what is done here...

Yes everyone here knows u work tirelessly. We thank you.

PHURIOUS

Just goes to show, you always got to stay current on the board. Stay current with the board sponsors. Much safer that way! Just because the source was good a couple of years ago doesn't mean they're still good now. I think that's what we're all trying to say. No one should take offense if someone recommends to stay with the board sponsors!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just goes to show, you always got to stay current on the board. Stay current with the board sponsors. Much safer that way! Just because the source was good a couple of years ago doesn't mean they're still good now. I think that's what we're all trying to say. No one should take offense if someone recommends to stay with the board sponsors!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That's absolutely the truth. A source I used for my first 3 years of cycling that was top notch awesome shit, and a private source, has since been busted....and supposedly there is another out there selling fake shit under the same lab name. You always have to stay current in this game and keep up to date with sources

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom