Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BLACK WIDOW LABS is A SCAMMER ( z )

Wufo

Hey guys im making this post to warn you all to not to Buy from black widow labs anymore, he used to be okay i bought from him several times but then i was warned that he was scamming others and it was hard to believe because i sometimes got some free gear from him when ever he had to make me wait for the shipping, but this was back then, now i recently spent 600 $ of gear with him and he was replying to my messages about orders and payment but once i sent the money and it was picked up he dissappeared like air (even tho i was warned i still had some trust for him) so im making this post to warn all DO NOT buy from him even in the past some of his gear was not as strong untill i tried Robolics and completely blew
My spectations anyways guys take care all i dont want you to get scammed like i did.

Ah... Saw that one coming. Sorry to hear it brother. Hope robo took good care of you. BWL cant quit messing up. Maybe he finally just bounced for good.

Damn that sucks he used to be up there w the best

PHURIOUS

ill preface this with im not trying to be a dick. i know your being a team player but this statement is one of the ones i hate to see. because any source on any board can go bad. even here.
Sorry to hear that bro. Better off to stick to the sponsors here as they have a proven track record.

Thanks for the heads up. I know BWL used to be decent at one time. I've used some of their stuff before. However, it looks like things have went downhill considerably since a couple years ago

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

ill preface this with im not trying to be a dick. i know your being a team player but this statement is one of the ones i hate to see. because any source on any board can go bad. even here.

Im not understanding what u mean by a team player?

PHURIOUS

And I will say to that, if ANY source here doesn't meet the criteria we set for the best quality and service..,they WILL be gone...period.

So, with that said, rest assured that you can trust the sources here, and we stand behind that. They must meet or exceed our expectations. We only allow the best

why is express still here then
And I will say to that, if ANY source here doesn't meet the criteria we set for the best quality and service..,they WILL be gone...period.

So, with that said, rest assured that you can trust the sources here, and we stand behind that. They must meet or exceed our expectations. We only allow the best

saying to stick with the sponsors here. truth is any sponsor can go bad. express did and there still here ? or at least still listed here

Their forum section is here. But they are long gone.

Whats wrong w saying to stick with the ones here everyone knows who the good ones are.

PHURIOUS

i guess what im saying is this. any sponsor on any board can go bad. period. theres nothing wrong with being loyal to the board. fact is there are plenty of other good boards and sources around. including this one.
Their forum section is here. But they are long gone.

Whats wrong w saying to stick with the ones here everyone knows who the good ones are.

PHURIOUS

i guess what im saying is this. any sponsor on any board can go bad. period. theres nothing wrong with being loyal to the board. fact is there are plenty of other good boards and sources around. including this one.

That is true. And on every board there are bad ones too lol.

PHURIOUS

All we can do as sponsors is be vigilant in our quality and care. But sometimes things do happen. Who knows what happened to bwl.

PHURIOUS

the sad thing is three things happen. a lab gets busted, they turn scammer or they retire on top of the game. the latter i have yet to see. ive been around since 2002
All we can do as sponsors is be vigilant in our quality and care. But sometimes things do happen. Who knows what happened to bwl.

PHURIOUS

the sad thing is three things happen. a lab gets busted, they turn scammer or they retire on top of the game. the latter i have yet to see. ive been around since 2002

Ya i mostly see they get a huge influx of orders cant fill them all and just bail w the cash and rebrand. Sometimes the new source u buy from is probky and old source that screwed u sadly

PHURIOUS

and thats where the board admin comes in. sponsors should be vetted. not just show up pay there fees and be able to source. agree? this way we can control that very thing from happening.

Top Bottom