Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Big shout out to Dylan

Jigga14

Yo Dylan I remember you back in the day from elite fitness. You were an inspiration to me. I remember logging in during the middle of the night when you would respond to many threads at a time. I always assumed this was when you finished your day in Hawaii.

Anyway I'm super excited about this forum. I was banned from Evo almost a year ago for telling gearhead that hcg was far superior hcgenerate and the reason he got gyno from hcg was because he wasn't using his ai properly. I'm happy you guys finally saw the light.

Jigga14 said:
Yo Dylan I remember you back in the day from elite fitness. You were an inspiration to me. I remember logging in during the middle of the night when you would respond to many threads at a time. I always assumed this was when you finished your day in Hawaii.

Anyway I'm super excited about this forum. I was banned from Evo almost a year ago for telling gearhead that hcg was far superior hcgenerate and the reason he got gyno from hcg was because he wasn't using his ai properly. I'm happy you guys finally saw the light.

I absolutely remember you brother and I am thrilled to see you here... You will find this to be a place and home unlike any you ever been a part of and I am happy to have you be a big part of it... You know already that I am always here if you need anything... Thank you for being a part of this and WELCOME HOME!

Jigga14 said:

Lots of EVO converts here. So glad to have you. This board is so much better. You don't have to worry about being slammed or having to walk on eggshells. Glad to have you!

Welcome to AR brother. You will like this place. Dylan, looks like we are getting all the good Evo guys brother!!

Jigga14 said:

Welcome to adrenaline rush, Jigga! I remember you well from EF myself, and we are glad to have you. You will love this place and the family we have created here. We have created this site to be exactly what a board should be, and that's the standard we will hold it to. Expect nothing but truthful and honest advice here brother

Top Bottom