napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Best source for pins

rockmfhudd said:
MasonicBodybuilder said:
deathbyduck87 said:
Honestly you can get good pins on ebay. Most of the medical supply companies sell on there and they are super cheap less than 20 bucks for the syringes and needles in 100 packs. Personally I like doing a ventrogluteal injection. Dorsoglutal injections are the ones that result in the most injury to the gluteal artery or the sciatic nerve. I used needles in my work so I just go with what works for me. I personally use 1 1/2" 25g. You literally don't feel the prick and unless you're injecting a shit load of mls it's super smooth and easy. Ventrogluteal intermuscular injections are done up around the hip. It's between your iliac crest and greater trochanter. Your iliac crest is the top of your pelvic bone and the greater trochanter is where your femur joint for your hip. You can watch videos on YouTube that are more in depth but here's what I do. Take your thumb and put it on top of the crack of your ass and point straight to your hip with your index finger. After that rotate your weight from one leg to the other and when you feel the muscle that pops up and gets super hard with the weight on your leg you're in the ballpark. Dig a knuckle into the muscle with no weight on the leg and if you feel a little tingle down your leg go down about a half an inch on the muscle until you just feel solid tissue. Then inject there with no weight on your leg, lay down if you have to, pulling the skin and muscle tight (z - tracking is the medical term for displacing the muscle fibers ). Even with the 25g needle the z-track method evenly distributes the contents without a knot or bubble. You can aspirate if you want, I have yet to pierce a blood vessel in this area, I typically don't aspirate because of the 25g being so small and from doing it so many times. If you have soreness it'll feel like the lower outside part of your glute and not right where you have to sit. Hopefully this helps. Oh and don't forget to disinfect with alcohol before injecting anything and you should be good to go with the small needle.

@Rhynoplanet is an advocate of VG injections. And I know Dylan has been doing delt injections from gpz for years. Those 2 know what's up! It's more of a preference. Just see what you like bro. I use 1" in quads and delts 25 g. Everyone has a "go to" spot. Good luck my friend!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I am Brother. I am heading east!!!

I see you are a traveling man!!

MasonicBodybuilder said:
rockmfhudd said:
MasonicBodybuilder said:
deathbyduck87 said:
Honestly you can get good pins on ebay. Most of the medical supply companies sell on there and they are super cheap less than 20 bucks for the syringes and needles in 100 packs. Personally I like doing a ventrogluteal injection. Dorsoglutal injections are the ones that result in the most injury to the gluteal artery or the sciatic nerve. I used needles in my work so I just go with what works for me. I personally use 1 1/2" 25g. You literally don't feel the prick and unless you're injecting a shit load of mls it's super smooth and easy. Ventrogluteal intermuscular injections are done up around the hip. It's between your iliac crest and greater trochanter. Your iliac crest is the top of your pelvic bone and the greater trochanter is where your femur joint for your hip. You can watch videos on YouTube that are more in depth but here's what I do. Take your thumb and put it on top of the crack of your ass and point straight to your hip with your index finger. After that rotate your weight from one leg to the other and when you feel the muscle that pops up and gets super hard with the weight on your leg you're in the ballpark. Dig a knuckle into the muscle with no weight on the leg and if you feel a little tingle down your leg go down about a half an inch on the muscle until you just feel solid tissue. Then inject there with no weight on your leg, lay down if you have to, pulling the skin and muscle tight (z - tracking is the medical term for displacing the muscle fibers ). Even with the 25g needle the z-track method evenly distributes the contents without a knot or bubble. You can aspirate if you want, I have yet to pierce a blood vessel in this area, I typically don't aspirate because of the 25g being so small and from doing it so many times. If you have soreness it'll feel like the lower outside part of your glute and not right where you have to sit. Hopefully this helps. Oh and don't forget to disinfect with alcohol before injecting anything and you should be good to go with the small needle.

@Rhynoplanet is an advocate of VG injections. And I know Dylan has been doing delt injections from gpz for years. Those 2 know what's up! It's more of a preference. Just see what you like bro. I use 1" in quads and delts 25 g. Everyone has a "go to" spot. Good luck my friend!

Ive been there a couple of times myself!! Nice to meet another brother in here!! Okaloosa 312 Niceville florida

rockmfhudd said:
MasonicBodybuilder said:
rockmfhudd said:
MasonicBodybuilder said:
deathbyduck87 said:

Jerusalem No.31 in Bowmanville, ON, Canada Brother. Visit anytime!!!

Ive been there a couple of times myself!! Nice to meet another brother in here!! Okaloosa 312 Niceville florida

stets said:
RickRock said:
Angel said:
Which one would be more effective or better to use a 23 or 25g ?

changing my life around one day at a time!!

I prefer 25g to inject myself. It's a little harder to push the oil, but the smaller needle causes less PIP and less chance of abcess or infection

You guys are making me worry. I ordered 23g needles for pinning and planning to pin in the delts. I'm not too scared just a little nervous on not hitting the sweet spot. I'll go look at more YouTube videos. Do you guys aspirate?

Not much difference between a 23 and 25, so don't worry about that brother. I do aspirate. It only takes a second and can make the difference between injecting into a vein or not. Some will say the needle is going to move anyways so it doesn't matter. It's a debatable topic but I've always done it, had no problems ever injecting into a vein (not even once), and it gives piece of mind

Re: RE: Re: Best source for pins

cbbram said:
BigBusiness said:
cbbram said:
I just ordered from Atlantic Medical... Terumo brand... My first time ordering... Get them tomorrow

I really like the terumo. Well at least the few i got to use. I had a few dull one's with BD also some crooked one's. Terumos seem to plunge easier to
Actually I was wrong... I ordered NIPRO... First pin went well... No complaints... Very nice pins overall...

I like the NIPRO pins. On occasion my brother brings me some home from the hospital he works at, they are always BD 25g. Not so much of a fan, I've gotten stripped threading with them more than a few times.

stets said:
RickRock said:
Angel said:
Which one would be more effective or better to use a 23 or 25g ?

changing my life around one day at a time!!

I prefer 25g to inject myself. It's a little harder to push the oil, but the smaller needle causes less PIP and less chance of abcess or infection

You guys are making me worry. I ordered 23g needles for pinning and planning to pin in the delts. I'm not too scared just a little nervous on not hitting the sweet spot. I'll go look at more YouTube videos. Do you guys aspirate?

I would aspirate no matter what because it only takes a few seconds and it is a safety precaution, it will only help you. there is no reason to not aspirate its very easy

I think I paid like 27 for 50 syringes and 100 23 g pins from gpz, not sure if it was 4 or 5 bucks for shipping but I do know it was fast like 2 days. however the syringes are too small for my fat ass fingers I need more of a grip but I believe all of them will be that way. unless drb_iac can get me one of those stainless steel ones with the finger rings for animals I believe they are for!! hahaha

I have been buying from liquidations-outlet.com Nipro 25Ga 1.5" The price was cheap but you have to buy like 25 or 50 min. They also sell sterile jars if you brew and bacterio water etc. They don't have syringe filters though (22Micron) I ended up getting them on Ebay

Top Bottom