bannednutritionRegenRx

best recomp/cutting cycle

dgaines_27

Looking for a recommendation for my 2nd cycle. On my first run I did:

1-16 test e 500 mg a week
1-16 primobolan 600 mg a week
10-16 injectable dbol i forget how many mgs
1-16 aromisin 12.5 eod

pct w/clomid and hcg and I used cjc/ghrp 2 to help maintain gains. i used some other ai's too but i forget the dosage mgs I had a buddy whose uncle is an endocrinologist tell me exactly what to do on that end. This cycle was very successful but I want to mix it up and do more of a recomp cycle. I want to stay away from the orals because I am afraid of unnecessary liver damage so I've ruled anavar out even though I know that might be good to throw in. I was thinking of primo, eq, test, and injectable winstrol to finish? I considered throwing in masteron but i wasnt sure if that would be a waste. Also not sure if running eq and primo together is kinda a waste of money? What do u guys think? Can anyone give me a good cycle breakdown for these goals?

dgaines_27 said:

1-16 aromisin 12.5 eod

pct w/clomid and hcg and I used cjc/ghrp 2 to help maintain gains. i used some other ai's too but i forget the dosage mgs I had a buddy whose uncle is an endocrinologist tell me exactly what to do on that end. This cycle was very successful but I want to mix it up and do more of a recomp cycle. I want to stay away from the orals because I am afraid of unnecessary liver damage so I've ruled anavar out even though I know that might be good to throw in. I was thinking of primo, eq, test, and injectable winstrol to finish? I considered throwing in masteron but i wasnt sure if that would be a waste. Also not sure if running eq and primo together is kinda a waste of money? What do u guys think? Can anyone give me a good cycle breakdown for these goals?

injectable Dbol?

dgaines_27 said:

1-16 aromisin 12.5 eod

Bro, you NEVER run HCG during a PCT. that is meant to be used the last few weeks of a cycle up until PCT starts. You can absolutely run primo and EQ together. They will be great together. I would stay away from the injectible winstrol and go with the oral. Injectible whinny is painful as fuck and needs injected daily, and offers no benefit over oral. Here is a good setup for you

1-16 Test C 500mg per week
1-16 EQ 800 per week
1-16 Primo 600mg per week
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
11-16 Winstrol 50mg ED
1-12 LGD 10mg per day
5-16 S4 50mg per day
1-16 GW 20mg per day

HCG weeks 14-18 at 1000ius per week. PCT starts week 19

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day
MK-2866 25mg per day

I recommend getting these sarms from http://www.pureessencesarms.com

If you need a gear source hit me up and let me know. I can get you a price list for biotech labs

Preach on Rick! Man I use to do injectable Winny back in the day and man dealing with that content pain every day is no joke :cry:

Injectable Dbol or injectable winstrol are still 17a and are considered orals. Both of these injectables will still tax your liver. The chemical configuration of the oral is not changed at all when the injectable is made from them. Injectable winny in water is very popular...why? I have no idea. The water carrier leaves the depot so incredibly quick that the crystals start hurting pronto. And for what?

Re: RE: Re: best recomp/cutting cycle

drb_iac said:
Injectable Dbol or injectable winstrol are still 17a and are considered orals. Both of these injectables will still tax your liver. The chemical configuration of the oral is not changed at all when the injectable is made from them. Injectable winny in water is very popular...why? I have no idea. The water carrier leaves the depot so incredibly quick that the crystals start hurting pronto. And for what?
Yeh I have no idea why people these days still use it to be honest, since it provides literally zero benefit over the oral version, but has the negative of needing pinned daily with severe pain

RickRock said:
dgaines_27 said:

1-16 aromisin 12.5 eod

Bro, you NEVER run HCG during a PCT. that is meant to be used the last few weeks of a cycle up until PCT starts. You can absolutely run primo and EQ together. They will be great together. I would stay away from the injectible winstrol and go with the oral. Injectible whinny is painful as fuck and needs injected daily, and offers no benefit over oral. Here is a good setup for you

1-16 EQ 800 per week
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
11-16 Winstrol 50mg ED
1-12 LGD 10mg per day
5-16 S4 50mg per day
1-16 GW 20mg per day

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day
MK-2866 25mg per day

If you need a gear source hit me up and let me know. I can get you a price list for biotech labs

Had no idea hcg shouldn't be used during pct. What is the reason for that? I thought hcg use help get the testes going again.. And what liver protectants should I use for the winstrol?

RickRock said:
dgaines_27 said:

1-16 aromisin 12.5 eod

1-16 EQ 800 per week
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
11-16 Winstrol 50mg ED
1-12 LGD 10mg per day
5-16 S4 50mg per day
1-16 GW 20mg per day

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day
MK-2866 25mg per day

I had no idea HCG wasn't supposed to be used for pct and shouldnt be ran with clomid, nolva, etc... What is the scientific reasoning for this? I though hcg just helped your testes start producing normal levels of testosterone again? In most ppls cycle recommendations i see hcg in conjunction with clomid, nolva, aromisin thats the only reason im seeking further info there.. Also what kind of liver protectant would you recommend with the winstrol??

dgaines_27 said:
RickRock said:
http://www.pureessencesarms.com[/url]

I had no idea HCG wasn't supposed to be used for pct and shouldnt be ran with clomid, nolva, etc... What is the scientific reasoning for this? I though hcg just helped your testes start producing normal levels of testosterone again? In most ppls cycle recommendations i see hcg in conjunction with clomid, nolva, aromisin thats the only reason im seeking further info there.. Also what kind of liver protectant would you recommend with the winstrol??[/quote:2cogf1en]

himilaya Liv52 and "Cycle Support" supplement (has milk thistle among other things added)

Top Bottom