napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best receptors

renglez

So in my attempt to learn more I've read the best test receptors are located in the traps, delts and upper chest. Does that mean that these areas also make better injection sites? Glute injections are the norm, but why is that so with better options in the upperbody? Sorry if this has been asked before. Thanks for your time bro's!

Sounds like total bro science man. Everybody isn't the same even if it is true for some. I doubt God or whatever intelligent process that created humans decided that we need superior trap and delt androgen receptors. It doesn't make any sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no such thing as spot injections giving a localized effect. If that were true my glutes would look like a kardashian.

The oil travels throughout your bloodstream to your whole body.

There is no such thing as spot injections giving a localized effect. If that were true my glutes would look like a kardashian.

Post of the year

Are peptides going to mess up the receptors if you re doing em for a while but changing dosages diet etc?

But your ass does look like Kim Kardashian's

So in my attempt to learn more I've read the best test receptors are located in the traps, delts and upper chest. Does that mean that these areas also make better injection sites? Glute injections are the norm, but why is that so with better options in the upperbody? Sorry if this has been asked before. Thanks for your time bro's!

traps and delts definitely. but not upper chest bro.

injection sites don't matter.

glute is a big muscle and you can inject deep into it. you don't want to inject into shallow or thin muscles

Now if you use certain muscles more than others then it would make sense for your body to adapt and grow more receptors there because those muscles require more growth. The concept of everyone having more in the same muscles I'd have to see the studies on.

This is spouted all over the place online. And it mskes sense and has studies to support.

Think virilization, affects the upper body and face/throat not so much lower body due to where AR is more dense in the body.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10664066
"In conclusion, AR content differs greatly between human neck and limb muscles. Moreover, the regulation of AR-containing myonuclei following training and self-administration of androgenic-anabolic steroids is muscle dependent."

Ah, very interesting! Thanks for humoring me. I'm surprised leg muscles don't have a higher concentration since they're the most used muscle group.

Top Bottom