Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

best protocol for fat loss

pirmotd

I cleaned up my diet, and I have a strength training regimen planned out. Aside from creating a calorie deficit, what would be the best stack to use in order to drop body fat (hopefully quickly), and gain lean muscle? I’m looking at your article on the SARMS triple-stack protocol, and I watched isarms review on the S4-GW-LDG stack… and while I’m experienced in weight lifting, I’m still a SARMS-newbie, and I haven’t a clue which direction I should take. I really would appreciate some advice.

To complete the picture… I’m one of those — I used to be fit, and then I got depressed, and now I’m a middle-aged fat person. lol. I laugh when I say that but I know it’s not funny, i need to get lighter, leaner, and healthier again!

Ok, thanks.
After an 8-week cycle, how many weeks off should one take?

Take a 4 week mini-PCT with clomid, nolvadex, and Ostarine MK-2866, and then take at least 4 weeks off. Not that the SARMs will hurt you if you use them for too long or without a PCT, but it will greatly improve their effectiveness.

Top Bottom