napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

best pre workout you have ever tried?

Pharma Lady said:
ilovebb said:
[quote="Pharma Lady":15ld7ubt]Some of my friends have told me that 15mg Dianabol plus 100-200mg caffeine before training is best they tried.

i also heard caffeine+dbol is a good combo..the caffeine should enhance the pumps on dbol..
at the moment im using met tren +EC..i have some dbol left..im gonna try and add some tomorrow since i already have caffeine in :D :D

Yes Sir Met Tren is a very potent to use before training[/quote:15ld7ubt]

i like a lot the strength met tren gives you,especially now that im playing around with a very calorie restrictive diet..the EC stack gives good stamina..so these days i found myself lifting heavier with shorter rest times...heaven :cool: :cool:

Pharma Lady said:
Some of my friends have told me that 15mg Dianabol plus 100-200mg caffeine before training is best they tried.

How long before training would be the best to take dbol?

Shatter black onyx is a new one that gets me going pretty hard...of course nothing I have tried is really on par with the original jackd3d. That shit was the shit!

costatoyz said:
I loved bullnox. It worked really good for me.

The first bullnox I used was outright awesome. The second was good. Not quite what I would call great, but still had a good feeling. Not sure if they switched some stuff or what.

i dont know about ever but right now im loving jack'd up by hi tech.Its still got the dmaa in it.As alot of you know they are fighting the fda on the dmaa ban.I mean if you not a stim person, there might be better choices out there for you .But i love it

I recently tried Kill it by Rich Piana and it was really good, it doesn't have that jittery meth feel but I got some killer pumps on it

FL1025 said:
I recently tried Kill it by Rich Piana and it was really good, it doesn't have that jittery meth feel but I got some killer pumps on it

I was hoping someone tried it. Where did you get it, his site? What did you pay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cellucor c4, Take it as Directed or the ship will knock your ass in the dirt, :), been there done that, Got my heart racing so bad that i had to take a Nitro tab i carry with me lol.

bwinn said:
Cellucor c4, Take it as Directed or the ship will knock your ass in the dirt, :), been there done that, Got my heart racing so bad that i had to take a Nitro tab i carry with me lol.

Have they changed the formula? I remember c4 being garbage.

Saiyan said:
FL1025 said:

I was hoping someone tried it. Where did you get it, his site? What did you pay?

No I got it from Amazon, I believe it was only $24ish

Yall wanna try some crazy shit? See if you can find ares black by centurion labs. Lol you will feel like you are on some serious fucking drugs.

I gave it away man. I am a pre workout junkie. Ran 1-3's alllll the time. Probably exams why I'm up at 3 am posting on forums when work is at 6.... anyway. Strongest shit I've ever touched by far.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

i usually get either cellucor c4 or muslectech anarchy, only when they have buy one get one free for $30 from bodybuilding.com with a discount code.

i don't know how you guys do the p.w.o's... i literally ruined my stomach on these but i just can't stand the way you feel later...

there was one i really did enjoy that was a pre made and they still make it... speed stack and speed shot by abb... they definitely work but i just can't stomach anything like that anymore at all...

What about some non stimulant pre workouts? Any have input for those. Pre workouts with stimulants make it impossible for me to eat for a loooong time after lifting. And that's just not good for gains.

Re: RE: Re: best pre workout you have ever tried?

Saiyan said:
What about some non stimulant pre workouts? Any have input for those. Pre workouts with stimulants make it impossible for me to eat for a loooong time after lifting. And that's just not good for gains.

I stick to the mild stuff now. Being 23 and like a crack head sucks so I dropped them about 6 months ago....

I make my own now.. beta alanine, Agmatine sulfate and some other goodies. If I'm feeling realncrazy. Il mix in some EVP.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom