Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best cycle for mass and strenght

telljamzor

Dylan -- I follow you on your youtube channel and would like to thank you for all the info you provide in each one.
I have a question which you may get often and that is what would be the best way to for mass and strength gain? I'm 50 and have been lifting most of my live (play football in college) and have try to keep in shape thru my adult life. As of late I have hit a wall where I no longer see improvement or changes. Which way would the most effective?

Hi, welcome to isarms. In order to give you any advice about possible compounds to utilize, we will need a little more info about you. Have you ever run any compounds/prohormones/sarms before? What are your current stats (body fat, height, weight, ect)?

You've come to the right place, just need some more info. There's no cookie cutter answer to your question brother.

We need more info on you in order to help you but regardless best cycle for all out mass and strength is high testosterone, deca, anadrol and a lot of food, in my honest opinion from experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dylan -- I follow you on your youtube channel and would like to thank you for all the info you provide in each one.
I have a question which you may get often and that is what would be the best way to for mass and strength gain? I'm 50 and have been lifting most of my live (play football in college) and have try to keep in shape thru my adult life. As of late I have hit a wall where I no longer see improvement or changes. Which way would the most effective?

as you see, we need a lot more info.. when it comes to this, you have to provide all the necessary details so we can determine exactly what is right for you... every piece of info that is asked for has a purpose... the purpose is to help create you the very best possible cycle that will not only give the best results, but will provide them in the safest way...

what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat? have you taken anything in the past of any kind? how is your diet?

Thank you everyone , here are some of my stats-
Age 50
weight - 265
body fat - 23%
Currently work out 5 days a week (mainly strength and power lifting)
Back in college (ages ago ) used cyclofenil on and off never had an issue.

Just looking for some effective stack that will get me out of the flat line I'm currently in. Thanks again for the feed back

Thank you everyone , here are some of my stats-
Age 50
weight - 265
body fat - 23%
Currently work out 5 days a week (mainly strength and power lifting)
Back in college (ages ago ) used cyclofenil on and off never had an issue.

Just looking for some effective stack that will get me out of the flat line I'm currently in. Thanks again for the feed back

Well right now your bodyfat is way too high to use steroids, and you really need to cut that down some and get down to 15% or under. My best recommendation right now is to run a sarms stack that will help you burn fat, build muscle and strength and build endurance. Here is what I would run, and you can get everything from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Well right now your bodyfat is way too high to use steroids, and you really need to cut that down some and get down to 15% or under. My best recommendation right now is to run a sarms stack that will help you burn fat, build muscle and strength and build endurance. Here is what I would run, and you can get everything from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Rick is right, at your BF% it's risky to do steroids right now. I'd cut down using his proposed sarm cycle and then hit some good test after your reach below 14% good sir! SARMS are fun. You'll enjoy them.

Cyclofenil is a SERM so not really sure why you used that. It's to recover testosterone levels after you suppress them with steroids. You'll definitely have to use a combo
Of these after a steroid cycle especially now. Have you had your hormone levels checked recently? I would certainly recommend that.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Last edited:
I agree even at 6'1 my BF% is high, I've been doing a lot of cardio and dieting (originally it was 31% back in sept 2015). Do i take the PCT once I'm done with the twelve week? How about a test booster? Great feed back thank you both

The clomid creates a stimulates the receptors in the pituitary creating a feedback loop too the hypothalamus and generating more LH then test production its very effective . I personally do not beleive in test boosters the majority of them do squat but some huys like too throw them in but your best OTC pct supplament is gonna be a good multivitamin with enough zinc and getting a sufficent amount of healthy fats (without blowing your caloric needs moderation)so your not deficient in anything your body needs form optimal hormone production.

I agree even at 6'1 my BF% is high, I've been doing a lot of cardio and dieting (originally it was 31% back in sept 2015). Do i take the PCT once I'm done with the twelve week? How about a test booster? Great feed back thank you both

Yes, the pct is taken right after the 12 week cycle. As for test boosters you can take some DAA the last 4 weeks of the cycle on weeks 9-12 to help transition into pct

Jack -- I agree and already have have an appointment for a full blood work this week just to see where everything is . With all this new info the tests are a must before jumping into the cycle (at 50 I need to be cautious with the path I choose). Thanks

Jack -- I agree and already have have an appointment for a full blood work this week just to see where everything is . With all this new info the tests are a must before jumping into the cycle (at 50 I need to be cautious with the path I choose). Thanks

That's a wide move my friend

Top Bottom