napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best cardio machine?

I mainly like the stairclimber because it has anabolic effect on the leg muscles where as most cardio is just catabolic calorie burn . I burn calorie and have started see much better definition in my calves and glutes

i LOVE the stairclimber... at one point i was doing 90 minute sessions on it continuous at a ridiculous level... i am putting one in my house as well... there's one in particular... the gauntlet 7000... i love this one

i LOVE the stairclimber... at one point i was doing 90 minute sessions on it continuous at a ridiculous level... i am putting one in my house as well... there's one in particular... the gauntlet 7000... i love this one
I really been wanting too put one or a spin bike in my home I like doing am cardio before work but I dont always have time too hit the gym first thing so I do it at night after I lift but when done in the morning your metabolism is elevated all day

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

WE have a Bowflex MAX at home, pretty stable machine

2e66ltw.png

I really been wanting too put one or a spin bike in my home I like doing am cardio before work but I dont always have time too hit the gym first thing so I do it at night after I lift but when done in the morning your metabolism is elevated all day

i wake up, take a shower, grab a quick bite, just some protein and go right upstairs to my elliptical and treadmill... i start every day like that and its night and day on you feel and how productive you are... its the BEST way to start your day... 1 hour of cardio is how i start every day

I never do more than 20 min in the offseason but only cause I dont want too adapt and have two do two hours during contest prep

I like to actually sprint in the pool one side then freestyle back and so in and so forth ...adding different variations. I just keep moving. What a burn

entertainment purposes only

I like to hit the stairclimber and the spinbike but my favorite has got to be my Concept 2 rowing machine at home. That bad boy blows my ass out! I work them all but my rower is the shit

I like to hit the stairclimber and the spinbike but my favorite has got to be my Concept 2 rowing machine at home. That bad boy blows my ass out! I work them all but my rower is the shit
You blow an O ring while rowing[emoji46] ?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

You blow an O ring while rowing[emoji46] ?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Haha! Hell yeah, blow it straight out! Nothing better than a workout and some prolapse action..

I didn't realize how that last post sounded until you said that. I gotta work on the choice of words. haha

Last edited:
I like to actually sprint in the pool one side then freestyle back and so in and so forth ...adding different variations. I just keep moving. What a burn

this is a very effective method... pool work is extremely difficult and it flat out works...

I like the elliptical trainer because I can increase both resistance and incline (both to max 10 & 100)..regular elliptical you can only increase resistance. I also like the treadmill as I run sprints..and do side shuffles for a great leg workout.

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

this is a very effective method... pool work is extremely difficult and it flat out works...
Thanks for the encouraging words Dylan, keep up the amazing work as I listen to you while on doing eliptical , your knowledgeable information has helped me excel in this solo sport

Did the stair master for 12 minutes today kicked my ass. Shit no joke

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom