napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Berd Pharm

If you guys want to help take this scam of enormous proportions down before people get hurt and stolen from, go to every board you are a member of, start a thread and Title it "Evolutionary.org/Berd Pharmaceuticals Scam" (the title is important for search engine rankings don't abbreviate evo!) and then backlink this thread to it https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/beware-berd-pharmaceuticals-scam-fraud.134368367/

You dont even need to say much, just the title, "hey look at this bullshit" and then the link.

Every single backlink and post will help to put this at the top of every Berd Pharmaceuticals search and thus save unsuspecting bros from thievery. Evo has many websites and a lot of pull so if we do not use every resource available the truth will be lost to the second and third pages of google, however if this gets on multiple boards these threads will forever haunt them and Evolutionary.org will go down in a ball of flames

XENO

Re: RE: Re: Berd Pharm

Stevewc said:
Hey guys I'm new here however I go back at least 5 years with the Elite Fitness guys. I've spoken and have received advice from Dylan and Rick Rock etc. and very appreciative for that. I also congratulate you both with this site. I am a little confused though. I go to Evo often and enjoy their cite ( sorry don't mean to steal this thread but Evo came up). The mods there appear helpful and I believe they offer good advise. They support UGL's that are supported here for example. Anyhow, I totally respect you Dylan and Rick Rock and value your opinion. However I don't want to be steered in the wrong direction by going to Evo and I'm sensing they're less than sincere. I wish I could PM you guys but this is obviously my first comment on this site and I'm not allowed. It's nice to be here and glad I found you guys.
Hey buddy.

I'm not going to steer you from evo by any means. There is good in that site still it's just not abundant like it used to be.

I owe my whole coming up to evo and that will never change. We all start somewhere.

The mods have the best intent. I do believe that. Evo staff is a row of Pons in a chess game. I had no clue wtf was going on for a long time. shit I still dont....

I want to make myself available for absolutly anything if you want to verify something gnor have a question. You can't pm but I can pm you and I'm going to give you my user for an app called sure spot. It's encrypted texting. All annonymous. I'm happy to help if you have questions. I will always answer honestly and to the best of my ability. Check your PM'S in 5 min.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Xeno Pharmaceuticals said:
If you guys want to help take this scam of enormous proportions down before people get hurt and stolen from, go to every board you are a member of, start a thread and Title it "Evolutionary.org/Berd Pharmaceuticals Scam" (the title is important for search engine rankings don't abbreviate evo!) and then backlink this thread to it https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/beware-berd-pharmaceuticals-scam-fraud.134368367/

You dont even need to say much, just the title, "hey look at this bullshit" and then the link.

Every single backlink and post will help to put this at the top of every Berd Pharmaceuticals search and thus save unsuspecting bros from thievery. Evo has many websites and a lot of pull so if we do not use every resource available the truth will be lost to the second and third pages of google, however if this gets on multiple boards these threads will forever haunt them and Evolutionary.org will go down in a ball of flames

XENO
Il help all I can.

No. I'm pay with legit gear should be concerned about a bad review. There is something to hide for sure.

Idk how "source" translated to "I'm pay"
On a side note..... don't ever buy a fucking Samsung Note 4.... I'm really not an idiot in real life no matter how grammatically incorrect my phone makes me appear lol.

Stevewc said:
Hey guys I'm new here however I go back at least 5 years with the Elite Fitness guys. I've spoken and have received advice from Dylan and Rick Rock etc. and very appreciative for that. I also congratulate you both with this site. I am a little confused though. I go to Evo often and enjoy their cite ( sorry don't mean to steal this thread but Evo came up). The mods there appear helpful and I believe they offer good advise. They support UGL's that are supported here for example. Anyhow, I totally respect you Dylan and Rick Rock and value your opinion. However I don't want to be steered in the wrong direction by going to Evo and I'm sensing they're less than sincere. I wish I could PM you guys but this is obviously my first comment on this site and I'm not allowed. It's nice to be here and glad I found you guys.

you only need 3 posts to pm bro

TX TERROR said:
Stevewc said:
Hey buddy.

I'm not going to steer you from evo by any means. There is good in that site still it's just not abundant like it used to be.

I owe my whole coming up to evo and that will never change. We all start somewhere.

The mods have the best intent. I do believe that. Evo staff is a row of Pons in a chess game. I had no clue wtf was going on for a long time. shit I still dont....

I want to make myself available for absolutly anything if you want to verify something gnor have a question. You can't pm but I can pm you and I'm going to give you my user for an app called sure spot. It's encrypted texting. All annonymous. I'm happy to help if you have questions. I will always answer honestly and to the best of my ability. Check your PM'S in 5 min.

I understand completely where you are coming from, because I've been there. I always had the best intent while I was there as a mod and rep myself, and management does a good job of pulling the wool over your eyes and blinding you from the actual truth of how they are out to scam everyone. Dylan knows it as well, and he is the one that helped open my eyes to what was really gong on. After finding out I couldnt wait to get away from that place, and completely disassociate myself with them

Tx i hear ya on the mods. They seem to be good guys but they're being made out shills the longer they are affilliated with the underhanded goings on.

Hey TX, thanks for your response. I'm not able to figure out "sure spot" so I'll post two more times and I should be able to PM, and I'll PM you. Thanks again for looking out

Stevewc said:
Hey TX, thanks for your response. I'm not able to figure out "sure spot" so I'll post two more times and I should be able to PM, and I'll PM you. Thanks again for looking out
You got it man. Feel free to jm just get involved in some threads to get your posts up. Everyone's contributions matter.

It is so important and vital that everyone continues to look out for another as we are here... behavior and conduct we are seeing take place is some of the worst i have ever seen and far past reprehensible... we must keep working together to ensure the safety of everyone at all times... great work everyone...

Below is the thread i started on meso, every word of it is as true as it is unbelievable. This is the scam of the century, they've only just launched and there are already victims. Its fucking pathetic..

Here is the url to the actual thread https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/beware-berd-pharmaceuticals-scam-fraud.134368367/

"Alright i know you guys dont like sources but i also know you hate scamming fraudulent pieces of shit more...

Evo has enacted a new "1 strike policy" on sources under the pretense of protecting its members from scams bad gear etc.., they have banned PSL, Hammer, Pharmacom, BWL, Vulcan, Myself and more to come. Their true policy is banning all domestic sources, but they are too spineless to say this out in the open and they even make up complete lies to achieve their one strike excuse as they did with me.

If this was all that they were doing, i would take it in stride and move on as i have done, but the new development that i have learned of is something i want to inform everyone of as it is extremely high risk of being or becoming a scam and at best a completely fraudulent "company" with lies and fake reviews as their backing.

Let me introduce Berd pharmaceuticals. This new "company" has miraculously made it to the top of EVO's source review immediately after the bans took effect despite everyones utter lack of knowledge of its existence. A quick google search turning up absolutely ZERO information on any forum or board besides fake wordpress reviews and EVO dog shit coupled with the aforementioned circumstances clearly tells me and a few other more quisitive members that Berd Pharmaceuticals is being dubiously run by EVO admin. They popped up out of nowhere and in their short time of approximately a week or so they have amassed a staggering number of reviews from "members" with varying join dates and large post counts, none of these members have ever been heard of by even the most active vets. They are all shills created by the Admin, their join date and post count mean nothing.

Any mention or even hint at this and not only the challenging post but the entire thread will be completely deleted by admin, no warning no anything just completely erased.

It is common knowledge that Evo admin has lied, deleted, banned and bent the truth to sell sarms and N2BM products to date, but their new endeavor with Berd Pharmaceuticals is dangerous and their intentional and complete disassociation with this UGL they are so obviously running is a frightening development.

Berd Pharmaceuticals/Evo is a high scam risk and at best a complete FRAUD. This "company" is being run by Evo Admin and judging by their deafening silencing of even a hint at the truth i would say your shot at receiving worthwhile or even any gear at all is close to NONE. A single real review of this company does not exist, every single aspect associated with it is a lie.

BUYER BEWARE

STAY AWAY FROM Berd Pharmaceuticals, STAY AWAY FROM EVO.

Hopefully we can get this highly ranked on Google and it will save some people from scam, infection, and bunk gear.

XENO"

If those banned sources are g2g then we need them as sponsers over here! Shit the more the merrier if u ask me

21infantry said:
Did Xeno is that thread, just say Andrenaline rush was a play for Evo? WTF did I read that right?

You did haha, im starting to become a conspiracy theorist after all this but i did say there is no way to prove that adrenaline rush is affiliated with EVO when i brought it up as a possibility, it is never wrong to pose questions, they should always be asked. The moment anything becomes beyond reproach it becomes dangerous.

XENO

21infantry said:
Did Xeno is that thread, just say Andrenaline rush was a play for Evo? WTF did I read that right?

I was very displeased with that comment to say the least but at this point you have to be fair and understanding as well but it did catch me off guard and it did cause some anger right away but I am fair as much as I can be and I know first hand the feeling of being jaded or misled etc but let me just stop that statement and throw it in the garbage for what it truly is and that is garbage... that is about the complete opposite end of the spectrum... noone including myself should be mad or upset at xeno because of the things that happened and i personally am not, HOWEVER i want to be abundantly clear on this, the LAST thing that could be true is this statement and its about as absurd and opposite end of the spectrum that can be... the hatred that is had on this end from them is something that cannot be rectified and we stand for the opposite of EVERYTHING they represent... they are the scum of the earth and possess no morale, care or ethics of any kind... they are a fucking disgrace and will never have any sort of place near us in any way...

For some reason my post didn't work but I'll try again. I think with what happened to xeno and evo he would question things, I mean I would question anything if I got dicked over like he did lol. I will say knowing Dylan and our talks he has no clue about berd pharmaceuticals and all the stuff that is said about evo here pretty much shows people here don't really care for them let alone would do business with them. I have seen some shady shit go on but I know what I have seen has not been from this forum and I'll also say anything I have came to Dylan with he has went out of his way to help. I think a lot of stuff has happened lately and it has everyone questioning everyone, heck even I was shocked about the downfall of evo and it is coming. I guess my point is at the end of the day and all the bs aside both xeno and Dylan have been honest with me and that gives me no reason to question either one of them about having their best interest in the people and me... That's all I care about lol.

Achilles87 said:
For some reason my post didn't work but I'll try again. I think with what happened to xeno and evo he would question things, I mean I would question anything if I got dicked over like he did lol. I will say knowing Dylan and our talks he has no clue about berd pharmaceuticals and all the stuff that is said about evo here pretty much shows people here don't really care for them let alone would do business with them. I have seen some shady shit go on but I know what I have seen has not been from this forum and I'll also say anything I have came to Dylan with he has went out of his way to help. I think a lot of stuff has happened lately and it has everyone questioning everyone, heck even I was shocked about the downfall of evo and it is coming. I guess my point is at the end of the day and all the bs aside both xeno and Dylan have been honest with me and that gives me no reason to question either one of them about having their best interest in the people and me... That's all I care about lol.

I appreciate that bro and I do realize xeno has not been here very long and you have had the chance to get to know me and everyone here and how it really is... I really appreciate your comments and I am always fair and understanding and I do understand that both xeno and I have the same wants and that is to protect everyone out there from this type of thing and that is something we can all unite on and continue doing what we do here and that is grow, love, spread the help that everyone needs and ensure longer health and longevity for everyone...

No problem my brother, you have always always been straight by me even tho you didn't have to. That means a lot to me and I'm sure others feel that way, I think some people will say stuff no matter how good you treat them but hey who cares about them lol. I think this place has done a good job and has some pretty smart people, I see something new everyday. You guys are doing a dang good job at keeping everything straight and helping others, I have never seen you talk to someone in the wrong way no matter what they asked.... No other forum is that way as you know and I know lol. Keep up the good work man!

These 2am meals are getting old by the way hahahaha but no food no grow.

I understand how my questions may cause anger and distaste especially if the truth is that adrenaline is separate from EVO, but i always speak my mind and that thought came to it. Trust me guys, I realize the connection is doubtful but it is a possibility nonetheless and i stated it only as such. Theories and the like should be allowed, the forum/admin should make its response and everyone should formulate their own opinion.

Sorry if it causes ARF trouble and the good guys get caught in the crossfire, which is most likely the case, but the possibility is not ludicrous. Adrenaline is basically built off fallen members of Evo, its not exactly insane to think Evo is the one doing the catching to keep the money swirling around in their pocket? This is simply a question that should be asked considering the relationship between the forums, i will be the first to say there is absolutely nothing i have to back that theory in any way and i have no intention of trying, if i were a betting man id double down on adrenaline.

Hope everyone understands what im saying here, its always best to ask questions and let the truth do the talking.

XENO

I understand how my questions may cause anger and distaste especially if the truth is that adrenaline is separate from EVO, but i always speak my mind and that thought came to it. Trust me guys, I realize the connection is doubtful but it is a possibility nonetheless and i stated it only as such. Theories and the like should be allowed, the forum/admin should make its response and everyone should formulate their own opinion.

Sorry if it causes ARF trouble and the good guys get caught in the crossfire, which is most likely the case, but the possibility is not ludicrous. Adrenaline is basically built off fallen members of Evo, its not exactly insane to think Evo is the one doing the catching to keep the money swirling around in their pocket? This is simply a question that should be asked considering the relationship between the forums, i will be the first to say there is absolutely nothing i have to back that theory in any way and i have no intention of trying, if i were a betting man id double down on adrenaline.

Hope everyone understands what im saying here, its always best to ask questions and let the truth do the talking.

XENO

There's no problem whatsoever here of expressing your opinions on things. These are the type of things that we need to have in the open, and I encourage any discussion or questions from our members here. Obviously I could talk myself blue in the face about just how much different EVO and AR is, and that we couldn't possibly be any more separate entities, but I will let time show just how true that is. We make adrenaline rush a place that we call home and look out for the best interest of all our members. We really do consider everyone family. I actually do appreciate discussion like this, because it's just another way that we are all taking care of and looking out for each other. As we grow and develop further, it will become abundantly clear that AR is the real deal, and we back up everything we say. So far, we have created a great place with some very happy members, that will only get bigger and better.

Top Bottom