Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

beginner cycle

ubsco000

So i did all my research and watched all your videos on youtube and which are very helpful you are awesome!. So i decided as a beginner start with dbol and test e, so i have a question what can i run with these 2 products to reduce any body internal damage and keep the estrogen low please get back at me thank you

Thats not a beginner cycle bro. Dbol has a very high conversion rate to estrogen so if you dont know how to properly dose your AI (which you could only learn from monitoring bloodwork) then you could set yourself up for a nice set of tits. Test only your first time is all that is needed. Lets start with your stats first man. Age, height, weight, bf%? Goals?

Sent from my SM-G900P

So i did all my research ....what can i run to keep the estrogen low

IF you REALLY had done ALL your research you wouldn't be talking about running dbol on a first cycle and you certainly would already have an education on estrogen control and PCT

Back to the books for you my friend

So i did all my research and watched all your videos on youtube and which are very helpful you are awesome!. So i decided as a beginner start with dbol and test e, so i have a question what can i run with these 2 products to reduce any body internal damage and keep the estrogen low please get back at me thank you

bro, i never recommend using more than one steroid on your first cycle and that's test only... you can run a few sarms along with it but only one steroid... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? goals?? how long have you been training?

Okay guys so based on your comments looks like im just going to run test E cause thats what i got and dbol of course but i will take dbol on my next cycle after pct. So can anyone explain why not to take dbol on 1st cycle?. Im currently 22yrs old ive been training for 5years . Currently ranging between 140-155 pds

Okay guys so based on your comments looks like im just going to run test E cause thats what i got and dbol of course but i will take dbol on my next cycle after pct. So can anyone explain why not to take dbol on 1st cycle?. Im currently 22yrs old ive been training for 5years . Currently ranging between 140-155 pds

Come on man. You are way too young and way too undersized for steroid use. You have no business messing with that stuff whatsoever. You have not built anything on your body at all. What does your diet and training look like?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

With ALL that research you did...you never can across why your first cycle should consist of test only???

And you never came across that fact that starting steroid use before your endocrine system is fully developed (late 20's) can permanently damage it ????

I'd like to know if your dedication to diet and training follows the same dedication you use in doing research?

bro for fucks sake.. now i dont want you to think people are flaming you etc... these posts are just so upsetting to people because its so frequent and its so fucking bad... you are going to ruin your life... you have no clue what you are doing, your way too young, your way to undersized... and the list goes on ... just touching on being undersized because the young part is something ive posted probably thousands of times by now... when you are that undersized and you take steroids.. you grow WAY too fast just to get where you should be naturally.. you are going to ruin your joints, tendons and bones and be filled with injury after injury... you wont ever train consistently and you will likely be a borken down old man in your 40's... is that really what you want?

Honestly goals really is to be near 180pds by spring

youre too young and skinny. what do you mean between 140 and 155, thats 15lbs difference bro lol come on

youre expecting to gain from 140 to 180 by spring?? you need to wake up from your dream world bro, that is an absurd far fetched goal

Okay guys sorry for not doing enough research, id rather hear it from you guys who are more advanced and skilled. Thanks for the information i will take all of your advice!

Top Bottom