napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Been Away But I'm Back

What's up guys and gals. Been away for a few months due to some life issues. Short story getting divorced so been getting everything swapped over. I'm not stressing it as it was something coming for a while now. However, I've stuck to eating clean and started bulking after my cut cycle. I'm not on anything at the moment as I'm waiting patiently before jumping into another cycle so that my body is ready. Gonna drop some pics below to show my progress so far.

96c70a50136428151bbb33efb899367f.jpg

That was before my cut cycle and dirty bulking.

1e2e14123901c75a488d625f0f853330.jpg

After my first cycle while cutting.

6e926e575619ff8a89b0e51595685332.jpg

Back to bulking but eating clean. Definitely feel better eating clean.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Glad to see you back here again buddy. Sorry to hear about the divorce, but sounds like it is the better route for you. I've been down that road so I know all about it, and I know all about the struggles of trying to hold together a failed marriage.

At any rate, it's good to see you back in business and structured towards your goals my friend

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Glad to see you back here again buddy. Sorry to hear about the divorce, but sounds like it is the better route for you. I've been down that road so I know all about it, and I know all about the struggles of trying to hold together a failed marriage.

At any rate, it's good to see you back in business and structured towards your goals my friend

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
Thanks brother.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom