napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Beastmode First Ultra Recomp Cycle Log

Man your looking good! You are DEFINITELY losing fat bro! Glad to see your showing results so quickly! 10 weeks to go and most of your SARMS ARE JUST STARTING! Hell most SARMs don't really peak until week 8 or so! Awesome detail by the way, I definitely need to get measurements done at some point.

Thanks. I really "felt" the sarms the first few days and now I don't really feel them so to say - yet I'm feeling the strength and power.

absolutely awesome progress already man, shit! very nice! the beauty of this is you are just getting started... they have not even come close to peaking for you so there is PLENTY more to come!

Good job, looking good. Ya, the best is still to come...you will see. That S4 will make you a believer for sure.

absolutely awesome progress already man, shit! very nice! the beauty of this is you are just getting started... they have not even come close to peaking for you so there is PLENTY more to come!

Thanks Dylan. I can't wait to see the progress ramp up and continue ;).

Good job, looking good. Ya, the best is still to come...you will see. That S4 will make you a believer for sure.

Hey man. Thanks. I'm still only at 50mg (25mg @ 2x/day) on the S4. I haven't had the sides (at least bad). I have noticed some adjustment to light issues going from light to dark especially, and some yellowing - but only really when I'm tired or late at night...but nothing that bothers me. Just the oncoming headlights seem more yellow than white. Minor really. Given this, I guess I should stay at the 50mg. I heard 75mg is better. Thoughts?

Top Bottom