Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bad cyp, week 6 what should I do?

its way past bunk... your estrogen is crushed because there was no estrogen conversion going on... you were running half the normal dose of arimidex and still crushed your estrogen and your test fucking dropped... thats bull shit whoever gave you that, way past bull shit!

its way past bunk... your estrogen is crushed because there was no estrogen conversion going on... you were running half the normal dose of arimidex and still crushed your estrogen and your test fucking dropped... thats bull shit whoever gave you that, way past bull shit!

When I get my shipment from robolics on Friday you already mentioned I can continue my cycle where I left of.

So I haven’t taken good Test since the last day of week five?

Friday will be the end of week seven.

I started taking the Bad stuff on day one of week six.

How many weeks do you think I can go once I start taking the new stuff on Friday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i didnt realize you were taking good test before that, you never said that... you should run a pct now and start over... bro i get thousands of questions a day so you have to include everything in pms... i cant remember every little detail if you dont tell me... you need to pct and start completely over... you are dropping in numbers because you had real test to start with and never ran a pct and were using a bunk product...

i didnt realize you were taking good test before that, you never said that... you should run a pct now and start over... bro i get thousands of questions a day so you have to include everything in pms... i cant remember every little detail if you dont tell me... you need to pct and start completely over... you are dropping in numbers because you had real test to start with and never ran a pct and were using a bunk product...

Ok should I run hcg first? Then start pct?

So no hcg at all even along with my pct?

you never use hcg in pct... if u want to use it then by all means ... i guess me saying no want clear so i dont really know how else to answer you ...use it if u want

I didn’t mean it to come off that way. I was just a little confused on what I should do because of the unusual way this unfolded.

Top Bottom