napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Avoiding virilization from steroid use in women: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

My goal right now is to lean out a bit more before going back to a short build before prep. I want to keep the muscle I have & build a bit more to add some size. I have a great upper body but my legs are my weak area. We switched to a 2 day/Wk leg focus on quads & then posterior. I've seen some good growth this year but that's due to training correctly with ROM & tempo. I have long muscles so I find they take long to show themselves.

I'm very in tune with my body & how it responds. As mentioned I'd like to be leaner & harder next year for my shows. My goal is to win my age division and continue to train so I can hopefully go to Masters Nationals in 2018 or 2019. I won't go unless I am ready. I have no problems taking the time to build up weak areas and dial in the rest.

Thanks for the confirming that I should have a longer break between cycles. I'm all for that. Just like my training I eat as much as I can with minimal cardio for my goals. This is a lifestyle not a race so I'm in for the long haul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i love your attitude and your drive... you are going to go a very long way, im sure of that... here is the cycle i would go with... as you know you can get the very best sarms at www.sarmsx.com

here you go

1-6 anavar 10-20 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 rad140 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Top Bottom