napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin vs Arimidex

drumjorb

I've always used Arimidex in the past and liked it a lot but it seems like most everyone here prefers Aromasin. I know there has to be a good reason why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is, aromasin not only controls estrogen but prevents it from rebounding as it is a suicidal inhibitor. Aromasin also has several other benefits as well

I've always used Arimidex in the past and liked it a lot but it seems like most everyone here prefers Aromasin. I know there has to be a good reason why.

Aromasin is a suicidal Aromatose inhibitor, which makes it a better choice than other AIs. Exemestane binds with aromatase enzymes and then subsequently permanently disables the enzyme by destroying it.

Aromasin is a steroidal AI which keeps it from negatively affecting your lipids like other non-steroidal AIs. It is also not liver toxic, and can be ran for longer lengths of time without negative effect. This makes it a better option to run on cycle from a pure health standpoint. Aromasin will not hurt your gains on cycle like other AIs, but may actually help them. Another benefit on cycle is that steroidal AIs lower SHBG which increases the ratio of free to bound testosterone. What that means during your cycle is a very positive impact on your gains. This (in a sense) makes your AAS more bio-available.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Aromasin is a suicidal Aromatose inhibitor, which makes it a better choice than other AIs. Exemestane binds with aromatase enzymes and then subsequently permanently disables the enzyme by destroying it.

Aromasin is a steroidal AI which keeps it from negatively affecting your lipids like other non-steroidal AIs. It is also not liver toxic, and can be ran for longer lengths of time without negative effect. This makes it a better option to run on cycle from a pure health standpoint. Aromasin will not hurt your gains on cycle like other AIs, but may actually help them. Another benefit on cycle is that steroidal AIs lower SHBG which increases the ratio of free to bound testosterone. What that means during your cycle is a very positive impact on your gains. This (in a sense) makes your AAS more bio-available.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thank you for this!

If aromasin is so much better and it seems like most people think it is, why do the doctors keep prescribing arimidex?

If aromasin is so much better and it seems like most people think it is, why do the doctors keep prescribing arimidex?
If I remember correctly, aromasin is used to treat treatment resistant breast cancer, to those who did not respond well to Nolvadex or Arimidex therapy (there are a few others I can't remember, but most doctors go to Nolva and Arimidex or Letro first I believe). A lot of times, let's say a patient took nolva for 2 years, and they shown little to no improvement in the development cancerous cells, at that point THEN the normal method of action would be to supplement aromasin in conjunction with Nolva, or even just aromasin by itself. But Aromasin is not a first choice in the treatment of breast cancer considering its a suicidal AI and it not as powerful as say Nolva, arimidex, or letro, and a few other drugs I'm currently forgetting. Not only that but Aromasin is a very new drug with less studies, medical use, success behind it.Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure this is it.

Btw I love aromasin, can't do without it because my body does not respond well to Arimidex at all. For bodybuilding Aromasin is the king of estrogen control, in brest cancer treatment (for women) you would want Nolva, letro or adex. Aromasin is a last resort to my knowledge.

Top Bottom