napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin during pct?

Hey mates, just wanted some input on this because I'm fine tuning my ways and learning from mistakes. I take 2 types of cycles. A test/deca cycle and a test/eq cycle with pct of course in between. During cycle I take aromasin EOD. For pct I take clomid and nolva. I was told by my old source not to take aromasin during pct. Now that I've parted ways with the old source and have a new one that's more reliable and on point, I want to do things right and try not to make mistakes. Should I be taking it during pct? I've seen alot of posts that have it in the pct protocol. Thanks

I say yes to running it. It has the ability to increase free Testosterone. which is a positive thing when trying to get your natty backup

Ok thank you jm750. Tomorrow starts my 3rd week of pct so I've been off of aromasin for 2 weeks now. So I'll hop on it again, thanks

Hey mates, just wanted some input on this because I'm fine tuning my ways and learning from mistakes. I take 2 types of cycles. A test/deca cycle and a test/eq cycle with pct of course in between. During cycle I take aromasin EOD. For pct I take clomid and nolva. I was told by my old source not to take aromasin during pct. Now that I've parted ways with the old source and have a new one that's more reliable and on point, I want to do things right and try not to make mistakes. Should I be taking it during pct? I've seen alot of posts that have it in the pct protocol. Thanks

your old source is a fucking moron... what about rebound in pct? what about boosting igf levels? what a moron...

here is the EXACT pct to run and here is the link on where to buy it all at once... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you Mr. Gemelli, now that I'm on board with a source from this site and all the knowledge and support from here, its going to be a good run without any doubts. Thank you

You absolutely positively want it in your pct, and here's why

The place where aromasin really shines is in post cycle therapy (PCT). There is simply no other Aromatose inhibitor that can compare in terms of its effects on recovery. aromasin lowers SHBG, which increases free testosterone. What does that mean? In a study Aromasin dosed at 25mg per day increased total testosterone by 60% in only 10 days. Even better than that, is the fact that free (useable) testosterone increased over 100% in the same time frame! On top of that, aromasin also increases IGF-1 levels. There is no estrogen rebound from aromasin, and is also a very powerful and effective treatment for gyno. All of this makes aromasin a no-brainer for post cycle therapy as well as on cycle estrogen control.

Dylan gave you the correct pct protocol. Follow that and get everything from www.sarmsx.com and you'll be golden my friend

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thank you Mr. Gemelli, now that I'm on board with a source from this site and all the knowledge and support from here, its going to be a good run without any doubts. Thank you

no problem brother... thats what im here for... just let me know whenever you have any questions...

Thank you Mr. Rock. I'm glad I asked this question. Im 2 weeks into my pct with out aromasin, but I started back up again today. Thanks for the info

So does that mean I'll be on aromasin all year around? During cycle and pct? Thanks

well bro, your cycle will absolutely not be a year so NO, you wont be on aromasin all year round... you will be on it your entire cycle and pct though...

Thank you Mr. Rock. I'm glad I asked this question. Im 2 weeks into my pct with out aromasin, but I started back up again today. Thanks for the info

It's been my pleasure brother. I'm glad I could help

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom