napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin, arimidex

10aciousD

Most info I'm reading calls for aromasin 12.5 mg eod for your basic Test cycles at 250-500 mg weekly. So couple questions :

1. Is the 12.5mg eod something you just always run, or is it something you can leave out until you start seeing signs of high estrogen/ aromitization?

2. Are Arimidex and Aromasin interchangeable at all?

Thanks

.......D

No they are not equal!!!! Watch Dylan's video about the 2 on YouTube. Aromasin is gonna be your best bet. Also personally I cannot take nearly that much. I am taking 12.5mg once s week of aromasin just to say I am taking something but if I take even the every 3 day dosing it crushes my e bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They both get the job done, but Aromasin has an array of added benefits. Aromasin is potent I will usually dose 12.5mg Mon/Wed/Fri and if needed add a sunday here and there. I base it on how I feel, I know when my E levels are high or low and these can fluctuate from one day to another based on a variety of things from gear dosage to diet to other compounds and substances people use, so u gotta know your body and what Hi or low E levels feel like. They feel alot different, sometimes people don't even feel any change when it comes to this. 12.5 EOD is a general guideline, some need more some need less. Trial and error over years of time to get it close to perfect

I was doing 3 arimidex pills ew and switched to 12.5mg aromasin 3x ew and dropped 5 pounds of water in a week. It made a huge difference in how I felt too. I'll never go back unless in an emergency situation.

Thx Angelo. Ya I guess I need to learn what low or hi levels feel like. From what I gather so far, low levels and your ass is dragging , no energy ....and high levels your nipples are itching . I'm sure there are many more indicators that I need to learn and recognize.

You basically run it from the rip at 12.5 mg and if you crash it, youll know. Youlld feel like shit and get weak. Ive crashed it a bunch of times, both accidentally and on purpose. Depending on how lean you are it will give a grainy appearance in your muscles and youll just overall feel depleted. Ive run arimadex and aromasin and I prefer aroma for a number of reasons, obvioudly that its a suicidal AI meaning it does not just occupy the aromatase enzyme, it destroys the cell rendering it useless in thd aromatization process. Its also been show to be slightly androgenic and to increase IGF-1 levels.

You need to run Aromasin from day one of the cycle. You don't want estrogen to build and see symptoms before using it. Then you would be fighting an uphill battle. Aromasin is also far superior to Arimadex

You basically run it from the rip at 12.5 mg and if you crash it, youll know. Youlld feel like shit and get weak. Ive crashed it a bunch of times, both accidentally and on purpose. Depending on how lean you are it will give a grainy appearance in your muscles and youll just overall feel depleted. Ive run arimadex and aromasin and I prefer aroma for a number of reasons, obvioudly that its a suicidal AI meaning it does not just occupy the aromatase enzyme, it destroys the cell rendering it useless in thd aromatization process. Its also been show to be slightly androgenic and to increase IGF-1 levels.

^Man for reals,. i feel weak, dry eyes, face gets all dry after showers, joints hurt, no hunger, no libido, no drive to go to the gym.. feels like death. Worse feeling ever, i dont even want to get out of bed

^Man for reals,. i feel weak, dry eyes, face gets all dry after showers, joints hurt, no hunger, no libido, no drive to go to the gym.. feels like death. Worse feeling ever, i dont even want to get out of bed

Exactly bro. But I think its almost advisable to crash it to know the feeling of when its low and a level to pull back from gradually. I feel pretty good with high E, but I definitely don't want that either. I stick to 12.5 e3d now, given Im starting at natural levels.

Exactly bro. But I think its almost advisable to crash it to know the feeling of when its low and a level to pull back from gradually. I feel pretty good with high E, but I definitely don't want that either. I stick to 12.5 e3d now, given Im starting at natural levels.

Good point about experiencing crashed e so people can determine. I remember back in the days of several cycles we never even ran any AI whatsoever and this was stacking high test doses with dbol so i would assume my e levels had to have been elevated at least some, but never felt like shit as when i crashed my E using an AI. Although i would not run any cycle now days without some AI and always opt for exemestane with all the added benefits besides just estrogen control.

they both will work and you can interchange but aromasin is more effective.

to just keep on hand can be very tricky, i would use it from day 1

exactly. and depression like a beast..

AI dosage is something that is figured out with experience and blood work... No one else can tell you how much to take. You just have to start with the general recommendation and dial it in to your personal needs. I personally am estrogen sensitive and have to take Aromasin 12.5mg everyday during a blast. If you pay attention to the signs and get regular blood work you'll figure it out...

Also Aromasin made me very sleepy when I first started taking it... Almost like a sleeping pill... So I took it at night... After a few months my body got used to it and I can pretty much take it whenever now

You definitely need to find your own dose. Everyone is different. The 12.5mg EOD protocol is mostly for a general guideline that fits many people. It will still need to be tailored to your individual specific needs to find the dose that works best for you

Invest in blood work...
Start a dose then check your estradiol...reduce or increase as indicated....it may take 3-4 tests to get yourself dial in, but then your set..in the future when you change your AAS dosage you'll have a really good idea how much you'll need to adjust your AI
If you only adjust your AI from how you feel and side effects, you're already behind the curve...you'll be roller coasting all over the place
Everyone responds to AI's differently....I hate arimidex...aromasin works for me ...on 400mg/week of test I take 12.5mg aromasin every 5 days

It's definitely a tough balancing act........especially with ongoing TRT. E2 levels can build over time even on lower therapeutically doses.........so the protocol is blood work versus symptoms. Stay on top of it. I've never had E2 crashes, but my E2 has spiked......when that happens to me my shins, ankles and feet all swell up. I use Arimidex because it's prescribed to me with the TRT. E2 is well controlled now, I feel great, but what was needed was the balance of the symptoms and what the blood work tells you.

It's definitely a tough balancing act........especially with ongoing TRT. E2 levels can build over time even on lower therapeutically doses.........so the protocol is blood work versus symptoms. Stay on top of it. I've never had E2 crashes, but my E2 has spiked......when that happens to me my shins, ankles and feet all swell up. I use Arimidex because it's prescribed to me with the TRT. E2 is well controlled now, I feel great, but what was needed was the balance of the symptoms and what the blood work tells you.

Only problem with basing this off of bloodwork compared to feeling and experince is that bloodwork can only tell you where your E levels stand on that day that you did bloodwork and estrogen can fluctuate daily. So combo of bloodwork and experience are necessary, unless you run bloodwork everyday then you would know for sure

Just wanted to add my two cents here about AI use. While it is detrimental to use an AI to help add to your overall health and mood - AI's can have their drawbacks. Mainly bone wasting properties. That is correct brothers both Aromasin and Arimidex weaken bones, so... make sure your keeping your bones nice and healthy. Blood work and the right dosage of AI is optimal above all else.

i use aromasin on every cycle, regardless of what is being ran... its one thing to misuse and ai, run it too hgh and completely crush your estrogen, but if you run it responsibly and properly and adjust according to your specific needs, then it can be a huge asset to you, not only for estrogen control but in pct by preventing rebound and increasing igf levels... arimidex not only does not carry all the benefits it has, but arimidex is a mere suppressor of estrogen while aromasin is a suicide inhibitor which actually kills estrogen... it won't crush it if used properly but many often misuse it and that is where an issue can occur... i would definitely go with aromasin as your ai of choice though...

Top Bottom