napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Arnold Schwarzenegger Steroid Cycle

Hopefully we will start to see this new classic physique division take off which might bring a lot more aesthetics to the bodybuilding world, and we will see a lot more physiques reminiscent of the Arnold era

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yeah, I think things will change if Cedric McMillian starts win mr.olympia, but they need to change the judges. As for me im probably gonna do classic physique but i hope either it goes up 10lbs more or just remove the weight restrictions cause bbers from 70's and 80's were bigger then what weight restriction are for height

Yeah, I think things will change if Cedric McMillian starts win mr.olympia, but they need to change the judges. As for me im probably gonna do classic physique but i hope either it goes up 10lbs more or just remove the weight restrictions cause bbers from 70's and 80's were bigger then what weight restriction are for height
I think cedric has a great chance this year. Hell I think he should have beat kai at the arnolds. I'm a big fan of cedric hope he kills it this year!!!

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

I think cedric has a great chance this year. Hell I think he should have beat kai at the arnolds. I'm a big fan of cedric hope he kills it this year!!!

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

yes Cedric won it in columbus this year that was bs. Even arnold was pissed and said to kais face lol "cedric had the better physique, but you won it cause of the posing round". Then in austrailia he said to kai ''cmon kai do a double bicep pose...with a vaccum'' lol. Arnolds awesome he would totally psych kai out in competition. Cedric has a physique like arnolds and great personality with humor which is what sport needs

I was 6'2 and 205 the second time I met Arnold, and his english had gotten better. He was still the biggest mf that I had ever seen.He was also 6'2 but was 255 at the time.He had 50lbs of solid muscle over me!! Geez.. still scared the shit out of me. I think that is why I never attempted to compete. Anyway at this time he did say he had tried,dbol/deca/test and was experimenting with primo. I had not heard of primo yet,so again I was impressed. He would never exactly say what he was on at the time so he could have well been dosed up on halo and tren and just full of shit. Who really knows.

According to Arnolds friend and training partner Ric drasin (Rics corner on youtube) Arnold used mostly Primobolan. He used also Deca, Ciba's Dbol baby blue pills which was wayyyy more potent than todays dbol, cytomil (T3)
Huh??? Are you saying tic drasin says Arnold used t3? Never heard that one before.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom