Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Arimistene.........

darkdakk

Greetings Dylan

Im 54 & been pumping the iron since 1981. I have never gone down the pro hormone/sarm or anabolic compound route but have a question for you, as you are the Ideal person to approach. Ok Dylan.................Even though I never take any pro hormone/sarm would it be in my interest to consume an Arimistene??? It is clear that this compound is in many pct supplements and like I say, I do not take pro hormones or sarms. At my age of 54 I have recently been noticing slight breast tissue build up. My chest has never been a problem physique wise, and always been a bodypart of good size! It could well be an "age" thing, because with a big chest it can have a tendency to "droop" as we get older. I have been taking DIM for the past 4 months to ensure Estrogen levels are under control, but unsure if this is having any effect or not. Either way its not going to do any harm right!!! Anyway back to Arimistene.................Would I have any benefits with this??? I am aware its good for preventing breast tissue & keeping Estrogen levels at a healthy level. I was considering taking a low dose to see if this would be any benefit to me. There is a product PLATINUM NUTRACEUTICALS ARMOR-X which contains Androsota 3,5 diene-7 17 dione at a low 10mg and was wondering could I take this product??? I would like to start with a low dose just to see how my body reacts, maybe take it every other day at first, and then increase it to everyday depending on how it reacts to my body and if I don't have an allergic reaction. Take a look at the product listed above, its on e bay. Let me know what you think and I look forward to hearing from you.

If you are concerned about hormone levels, the absolute best thing you can do first is have them measured.

Get bloodwork done. Stabbing at what you think might be the problem with products found on ebay is unlikely to help.

Have you contacted your physician at all and expressed your concerns?

As a fellow 54 year old, I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH to get bloods done!

At a minimum get CBC with Diff, Testosterone w/Free, and Estrogen levels. You should also be having at a minimum yearly PSA, and Cholesterol levels, though I prefer to do it every 4-6 months. Because of my autoimmune diseases I also have Vitamin D and Liver function checked as well.

If you go on TRT, or any other type of stuff be it Prohormones (not recommended), Testosterone or other gear, then you need Pre, Mid and Post cycle testing.

you need to get bloodwork and you need to do it consistently... here is the link to get the blood panel you need... www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

you dont just start running ai's without even knowing if there is a real issue... arimistane is garbage as it is... you are so far off base bro... DO NOT do something stupid.. get the blood panel first and then let me know the results...

Top Bottom