Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Arimidex bloods

Boomer

image.jpg

Hey guys just thought I would post these bloods from a couple months ago where people can find them. Killed my E with 1mg radjay Arimidex ED

Definitely did its job bro! Thanks for sharing

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I need to get me some was having to use 25 mg Pfizer Ed even switched to vermodji and it done the same will be purchasing me some next week to see if it works better than what I've got

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

40abffc2a7226ed21d5185d8b1fbf8ad.jpg

Hey guy E2 is at 15 here on 1mg Radjay arimidex ED. I had been on 900mg test for two or three weeks, so test levels aren't quite peaked yet. But you can see how strong the arimidex is. And it's cheap haha.

40abffc2a7226ed21d5185d8b1fbf8ad.jpg

Hey guy E2 is at 15 here on 1mg Radjay arimidex ED. I had been on 900mg test for two or three weeks, so test levels aren't quite peaked yet. But you can see how strong the arimidex is. And it's cheap haha.

Jeez man! hahah thats awesome. only 1mg ED too. That's really good.
I'm going to be using the roids24 exemestane with my next run. See how potent that is.
I have heard excellent things on the letro too from other people.

How's your lipids on that much Dex

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

That's one of the bad things about arimadex. It can certainly affect your lipid profile negatively, where aromasin does not. Just one of many reasons I always prefer aromasin

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

The impact never really showed for me. Bit I've only been using arimidex for a year or so now. I wonder if you see it just with more prolonged use.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I eat cholesterol gummies by the truck load too lol. Maybe that's why. Haha.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

How's your lipids on that much Dex

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

I'm really not sure. I will run a more extensive blood panel in a couple months. I've never had a problem with LDL, but my HDL often comes back low. I've never had it tested while on arimidex though.

Top Bottom