napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone still fckin with this guy?

really well said... clen is about as dirty as it gets... honestly, every time i even talk about it, i get queezy... no shit... it just reminds me of something very dirty and dangerous... oh wait, it is!

Probably be better off doing a nice rock of meth lol.
Clen has no place for me. Just makes you feel like total garbage.

As for Kai, I have been dealing with him off and on for a while. He is in the background. A member of his family had a major health issue and then he had a very bad injury. He still has products, he just doesn't push them as hard as he used to.
SnS

Last edited:
I still use kai from time to time, but like others have said he had some family issues and dropped a lot of the products he used to carry. But for what you are looking for you are better off just going with what Dylan mentioned.

I can't fathom why anybody wants to mess with clen whatsoever. That stuff is harsh and unhealthy as fuck.

And t3 is crazy too. Eats your muscle up and fucks up your thyroid. No thanks!

PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount

T3 has some major rebound issues when you discontinue use staggering has no real effect crash no matter what and thyroid crash sucks bad I use T3 at a physiological dose but I am hypo and get T4 perscribed 150 mcg ED for the rest of my life and when I add the t3 I feel better but as a tempory fat burner ot reccomended. You can not maintain the fat loss its for contest prep when you need too step up your game in the last 4 weeks after the show youll get fat cause when you stop t3 your metabolism will tank hard

Only other one I would consider is Albuterol. But dude she has no desire to gain muscle? At all? Whats the point?....
Muscle is what burns the calories really. There is no magic pill to just melt fat. At least not one that wont fuck you up good.

I wouldn't give my girl t3 at all. Not even if she was wanting to compete. You fuck your thyroid up your in serious trouble.
Clen. Good way to burn out your adrenals and cause some nice heart issues.

You dont even want to consider the other shit out there either. Especially if this chick isnt even doing the basic shit to loose weight.

And really? Moderation? How do you know what you are even taking? Cause its been reliable as a source? There is still no guarantee and no way to tell what your actually about to give to her. You realize how the stuff is made and where it comes from and all that right? Anyone can pay a few grand for some t3 powder and cap it. Doesn't mean its done right or that the powder is even remotely legit. Shit comes in batches too so a lot can go wrong there.
Just have the wrong approach dude.

I thought that is how everyone went about it. You find a source you trust and if the product works well for you time and time again you re-order.

I'm not a believer in clen just because of how shitty it makes you feel, but T3 at the right doses and time span can be ok. It just has to really be monitored. I say this though as a person who is hypo. Is it safe as a novice, I would say no. You need to keep an eye on bloods.

If she also is simply looking to lose weight she could always start with a simple ECA stack. That's what I did at the very beginning and it gave me a little kickstart and helped with motivation.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

ECA is perfect for me mainly because caffine ephdrine combo wrecks my appetite witch is the hardest part the metabolic boost is a plus but not being hungry as fuck is more important

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

ECA is perfect for me mainly because caffine ephdrine combo wrecks my appetite witch is the hardest part the metabolic boost is a plus but not being hungry as fuck is more important

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
Yup. I agree with that.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I thought that is how everyone went about it. You find a source you trust and if the product works well for you time and time again you re-order.

true, but then that poses the question... you find something very bad for you and it works... so you go ahead and get it again? i don't understand the thinking on that... knowing the long term effects, regardless of it being in moderate doses or not, it still has a terrible effect... if your intent on causing that kind of hard, then by all means, go for it if you found a good product... i know personally i would not only never take it myself but i certainly would not put someone i care about on it... shit, i wouldn't put someone i don't care about on it!

Besides sarms, is there any other OTC or even prescription medication you would recommend as a safer alternative to t3/clen?

You could try a combo of GW or SR9009 with albuterol. It's the little brother of clen if you're not familiar with it. Forget T3, that's asking for issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could try a combo of GW or SR9009 with albuterol. It's the little brother of clen if you're not familiar with it. Forget T3, that's asking for issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is a far better scenario than clen... really anything is better than clen... albuterol is a nice option, very complimentary to sarms...

Top Bottom