napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Anyone have experience with IRC.BIO?

dnorris87

I bought some ostarine, lgd, and cardarine from them. It's a bulk powder.

Has anyone experience with their sarms?

What was the outcome of your 'research'?

I just finished an 8 week cycle of ceretropic's ostarine and am now taking irc.bio's to finish my 12 week cycle. I hope their shit is legit.

I am using a scale to measure it out and then cap them.

No idea if they are legit. I looked them up and it appears they're selling the raw powder? If thats the case, you can't just cap and swallow them man lol. It doesn't work that way. Same thing like aas, do you think capping raws of test and swallowing it is the same as brewing and suspending it in oil? You should've done more research before spending your cash bud.

Phurious Pharma Rep

No idea if they are legit. I looked them up and it appears they're selling the raw powder? If thats the case, you can't just cap and swallow them man lol. It doesn't work that way. Same thing like aas, do you think capping raws of test and swallowing it is the same as brewing and suspending it in oil? You should've done more research before spending your cash bud.

Phurious Pharma Rep

You can't?

I emailed them and asked them that specifically and they said it wouldn't be a problem

I bought some ostarine, lgd, and cardarine from them. It's a bulk powder.

Has anyone experience with their sarms?

What was the outcome of your 'research'?

I just finished an 8 week cycle of ceretropic's ostarine and am now taking irc.bio's to finish my 12 week cycle. I hope their shit is legit.

I am using a scale to measure it out and then cap them.

I'm not familiar with the source, but I know it's not generally recommended to cap sarms products due to compromised bioavailability. They are supposed to be suspended in alcohol.

I honestly wouldn't mess with questionable bulk powders,named get my sarms from a legit trusted source www.sarmsx.com

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Just an update on this,

I am definitely continuing to see very evident strength and size gains whilst capping bulk powder ostarine & cardarine. I am not sure where you guys heard you can't use powdered sarms but I am convinced that it works either way. Definitely save on $$ this way.

Just my 2 cents.

Top Bottom