napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anybody use anything other than test as base?

Has anybody use anything other than test as a base? Just wondering if anyone has tried and the results/experiences they had?

Has anybody use anything other than test as a base? Just wondering if anyone has tried and the results/experiences they had?

It would be foolish to do otherwise. Test is what makes a man a man. All aas shut down your natural test, therefore you need to replace that shut down test. Test is the KING of all aas, and should always be the base of any cycle.

There is no replacement for testosterone as a base to a cycle in my opinion. I know others that have ran cycles without test, but it is not something I would ever recommend. You should always have at least a replacement dose of 150-200mg per week in my opinion

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

To make sure this horse is well beaten, your body needs testosterone. If you do something to shut down its creation, you should (at a minimum) inject enough testosterone to replace what you lost.

Just wondering...y would u even want something other than test?

I know right ? Lol, I think there's always people trying to re write history but things like this are already tried and proven and well known, theres no reason to sway away from this logic that TEST should always be used.

It would be foolish to do otherwise. Test is what makes a man a man. All aas shut down your natural test, therefore you need to replace that shut down test. Test is the KING of all aas, and should always be the base of any cycle.

Agree 1000000000000000%

Guys 100% agree, I have used a test base own all my cycles it was more of curious question.
I have read that some people like to use EQ or Tren as a base

Only thing I've seen anyone do as a sub is primo. Even then.... I would never b use anything but test as a base it would be stupid to do otherwise.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Sustanon (4 test)

Inviato dal mio SM-G925F utilizzando Tapatalk
The question was if anybody uses anything BUT test as a base, and since sustanon is test....that doesn't change a thing

Only thing I've seen anyone do as a sub is primo. Even then.... I would never b use anything but test as a base it would be stupid to do otherwise.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Ya even if u run primo u still need test as primo is a testosterone dirivitive.

PHURIOUS

i would never even consider running anything else as a base... not a chance... test is the key and backbone to everything you do in this world...

Unless you're a chick, then best to watch what you're using. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

If you're a chick them you certainly have to watch compounds and dosages used much more so than the men. However, that's not to say women can't run a little test safely either. It's not the big bad evil demon it's made out to be. A little low dose test can do wonders with women

Top Bottom