napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anybody experience bloating and/or gas

oldpete

Ive been on LGD, MK677, GW51506, Mk2866 for almost a full cycle. Had some issues where S4 was supplied instead of MK2866 which has since been rectified. But I've been getting this bad bloated / full feeling through out the day as well as huge gas build up (the wife hates me). Has anybody else experienced this? If so what is the solution? I'm dosing first thing am on empty stomach.

Ive been on LGD, MK677, GW51506, Mk2866 for almost a full cycle. Had some issues where S4 was supplied instead of MK2866 which has since been rectified. But I've been getting this bad bloated / full feeling through out the day as well as huge gas build up (the wife hates me). Has anybody else experienced this? If so what is the solution? I'm dosing first thing am on empty stomach.

If I remember correctly your sarms were from some questionable source correct? If so, it could be anything contributing to your issues, since we don't really know what you actually have in those products. It could also be related to something in your diet causing those issues, but I will say that is not a characteristic normally associated with good legit sarms from sarmsx

I have been on lgd and gw for almost two weeks, I have had quite a bit more gas lately, but i cannot just say it is from the sarms as i have completely changed my diet, my stomach feels tighter than usual on the inside but not really a bloated feeling. I know that's not much help, but not sure if you did a diet overhaul like i did.

I have been on lgd and gw for almost two weeks, I have had quite a bit more gas lately, but i cannot just say it is from the sarms as i have completely changed my diet, my stomach feels tighter than usual on the inside but not really a bloated feeling. I know that's not much help, but not sure if you did a diet overhaul like i did.

any changes to your regular diet?

I completely changed mine, lot more protien, no junk at all. Thats why i wouldnt be sure mine was from the sarms.

I completely changed mine, lot more protien, no junk at all. Thats why i wouldnt be sure mine was from the sarms.

High protein content can always cause bad gas unless you incorporate things like digestive enzymes and probiotics. That is a known fact

High protein content can always cause bad gas unless you incorporate things like digestive enzymes and probiotics. That is a known fact
Sweet i actually have some probiotics will start taking that to see if it works for me. Thanks

Gotta get that fiber in your diet to clean u out

PHURIOUS

Just took a probiotic, as far as fiberous foods any good recommendations, and yeah downing 60 grams of whey a day in a shake. 30 morning 30 post workout

Just took a probiotic, as far as fiberous foods any good recommendations, and yeah downing 60 grams of whey a day in a shake. 30 morning 30 post workout

Have you always used your current brand of whey?

I tried some Celucor and had gas so bad the dog ran out of the room...BAD!!!!!

Yeah pretty much, its cheap i know that has to do with it, i Think my stomach is also getting used to eating clean and doesn't know what the hell is going on after 42 yrs of eating pretty crappy. Lol

Weird though, doesn't really smell bad just alot of it and pretty much only after eating meals for a little while.

more veggies - try and eat a pound of some dark greens every day

"i got fat from eating too much asparagus" - no one ever

If I remember correctly your sarms were from some questionable source correct? If so, it could be anything contributing to your issues, since we don't really know what you actually have in those products. It could also be related to something in your diet causing those issues, but I will say that is not a characteristic normally associated with good legit sarms from sarmsx

Thanks Rick, problem with the incorrect SARMS has since been sorted, but I've placed an order with SARMSX anyway. I was curious about my bloating and gas problem, thought somebody else may have a similar drama. I've since started to eat something first thing in morning before I dose to try and overcome this - time will tell.

Thanks Rick, problem with the incorrect SARMS has since been sorted, but I've placed an order with SARMSX anyway. I was curious about my bloating and gas problem, thought somebody else may have a similar drama. I've since started to eat something first thing in morning before I dose to try and overcome this - time will tell.
It sounds more diet related than anything. Gas is almost always related to diet

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Nutrobal can cause some water retention for a couple weeks but it subsides after that. Typically you will see these things happen as diet changes. Also make sure you are eating throughout the day. Too much protein at one time and you can have terrible gas as a result. The body can only handle so much at one time. Also too, if you are using a whey concentrate as a protein powder this can cause issues as well. All humans are lactose intolerant to some degree. I would make sure to be using a good quality pure whey isolate if you use any protein powder.

Top Bottom