napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Any favorite not cheating but feels like it "snacks"?

I didn't have time to read all the replies, so excuse me if this has been mentioned.

A sweet potato with chocolate whey protein is delicious!! You have to try it to believe it, but it's just like chocolate pudding.

Fresh crunchy veggies, clean them cut them up put them in a large container in the fridge..keep plain fat free Greek yogurt on hand season with garlic onion powder etc and use as dip, or fat free Italian dressing.
If you go with nuts....weigh out an ounce or serving size and put them into sandwich baggies so that if you do grab them to stack you limit yourself.
half of a grapefruit, sprinkle with cinnamon

Heat a pan with a little bit of olive oil or coconut oil, slice up a banana once pan is hot put banana slices in sprinkle with cinnamon & some honey if you wish, once browned flip brown other side, use natural peanut butter on the side as dip or Greek yogur

Take apples cut them up, put them in a crockpot with a little honey(you can leave out) and cinnamon, let cook until apples are soft, split into containers boom.
That's it , I got Fresh than BOOM??? The rest is a blur??? LOL, But sounds tasty

16 ounces of unsweetened cashew milk…50 cals
2 packets of Swiss Miss sensibly sweet hot chocolate mix…50 cals
2 TBS of PB2 peanut butter powder…50 cals
4 ice cubes
put in blender or nutria bullet

You will thank me later…..;)

holy shit that sounds bomb

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

16 ounces of unsweetened cashew milk…50 cals
2 packets of Swiss Miss sensibly sweet hot chocolate mix…50 cals
2 TBS of PB2 peanut butter powder…50 cals
4 ice cubes
put in blender or nutria bullet

You will thank me later…..;)
i dont know how i missed this but like i always say about you... you NEVER disappoint on these! man that sounds stupid, just stupid good... LOLLL i love cashew milk too... .

Protein pancakes with sugar free syrup are one of my weekend staples that are awesome but taste like a cheat meal! I absolutely love them

^BOMB ! cant forget that cereal man,
You really want a kicker throw in some blueberrys or some organic dark chocolate chips in almost any cereal with a little stevia.

I almost forgot, my absolute favorite is a sweet potato (microwaved in a small amount of water until its very soft) cut in half and top with peanut butter, lots of cinnamon and stevia/splenda. Drizzle some brown rice syrup, agave nectar, or even honey on top of the peanut butter and microwave the peanut butter and syrup together again for like 30-60 secs to get the syrup and peanut butter all melty warm and gooey. It tastes like desert and only a spoonful or so of syrup is required. Sometimes i even melt dark chocolate on this too.

This is my go to bedtime snack whenever i have the munchies at night best part is its all low GI carbs.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order, PM me for pricelist]

Last edited:
Im gonna try the sweet potato for the kids after school snack. Gotta start em early!! Sounds freaking amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quest PB cups. They are dry inside but a little milk will fix that right up. And still delicious tasting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont know how i missed this but like i always say about you... you NEVER disappoint on these! man that sounds stupid, just stupid good... LOLLL i love cashew milk too... .

All the stuff you need…..;)

28kj1qv.jpg

All the stuff you need…..;)

28kj1qv.jpg
YES, now wheres the finished product bro??? come on!!!!!! your better than that! LOLLLL okay, maybe im just trying to get you to do it! im going to try it, like i was telling you earlier, sometime this weekend and i'll let you know what i think!

Top Bottom