Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Any favorite not cheating but feels like it "snacks"?

Cant do the rinds. Mind block. This shit made me hungry af!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 ounces of unsweetened cashew milk…50 cals
2 packets of Swiss Miss sensibly sweet hot chocolate mix…50 cals
2 TBS of PB2 peanut butter powder…50 cals
4 ice cubes
put in blender or nutria bullet

You will thank me later…..;)

Fresh crunchy veggies, clean them cut them up put them in a large container in the fridge..keep plain fat free Greek yogurt on hand season with garlic onion powder etc and use as dip, or fat free Italian dressing.
If you go with nuts....weigh out an ounce or serving size and put them into sandwich baggies so that if you do grab them to stack you limit yourself.

half of a grapefruit, sprinkle with cinnamon

Heat a pan with a little bit of olive oil or coconut oil, slice up a banana once pan is hot put banana slices in sprinkle with cinnamon & some honey if you wish, once browned flip brown other side, use natural peanut butter on the side as dip or Greek yogurt

Take apples cut them up, put them in a crockpot with a little honey(you can leave out) and cinnamon, let cook until apples are soft, split into containers boom.

Last edited:
I do the veggies/yogurt thing and It gets addicting. I try to stick to only broccoli so im not crushin carrots all day. Have done the banana thing but have grilled them with sugar free dark chocolate. Peel off one part of the peel, cut a grove in the banana, add some chips of the chocolate. Wrap it in foil and grill. Deeeeelicious!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jello, beef jerky, quest bars, rice cakes, almonds and cashews, whole grain cereal and almond milk, scoop of protien in coffee.

[Use the name SdBronco for 10% off your order PM me for a list]

^BOMB ! cant forget that cereal man,
bro no lie, i look forward to mine every damn day.. i have some bomb whole grain cereals... i combine the whole foods bran raisin bran with arrowhead mills oat bran and quinoa flakes and i add a half extra serving of raisins, topped with unsweetened almond/cashew milk and it is fucking bomb... it doesnt sound great on the surface but it is... the cashew/almond blend is so damn good... two packets of sweet leaf sweetener and i top it with flax seed as well...

bro no lie, i look forward to mine every damn day.. i have some bomb whole grain cereals... i combine the whole foods bran raisin bran with arrowhead mills oat bran and quinoa flakes and i add a half extra serving of raisins, topped with unsweetened almond/cashew milk and it is fucking bomb... it doesnt sound great on the surface but it is... the cashew/almond blend is so damn good... two packets of sweet leaf sweetener and i top it with flax seed as well...

think imma try some of that, love the flax seed oil idea

think imma try some of that, love the flax seed oil idea
trust me, its bomb bro... i ordered about 50 boxes of the arrowhead mills so im stocked up for a year or so LOL because i do 3/4 serving of the raisin bran and 1 serving of the oat bran mixed together...

trust me, its bomb bro... i ordered about 50 boxes of the arrowhead mills so im stocked up for a year or so LOL because i do 3/4 serving of the raisin bran and 1 serving of the oat bran mixed together...

imma try that arrowhead mills, where they sell it any store or online only i havent checked yet?

perfect thanks, ill just do what you did and order amazon. I just checked the site and says as seen on the today show, that means quite a bit coming from them as we know these networks dont like to really put their name on anything unless its followed by a check for millions of dollars.
bro, i can tell you this, arrowhead mills is the shit... no lie... im all about them and their products are really really good for you... i have their oats as well.. its a oat and quinoa blend organic... its bomb...

Top Bottom