Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Any 9009 reviews experience

Maximus PC

Im thinking of adding 9009 in with 501, to get this last 12 lbs of fluff off. Anyone have some insight on how effective it is, sides etc?

We have several just starting. But I don't think any have completed a cycle yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im thinking of adding 9009 in with 501, to get this last 12 lbs of fluff off. Anyone have some insight on how effective it is, sides etc?
It is brand new, literally came out a week ago, so give it time. There is also some SR9009 logs that just started so I encourage you to check it out.

It appears to be pretty awesome with its results and zero side effects from the sound of it

prestigealaska already left a review on it and i have another client who started it and both have indicated the same thing: they have never experienced anything like it...

its hard to base it off any prior logs from others because most did not dose it properly nor have proper quality... the dosing is 5 mg every 2-3 hours and many were doing it all at once or one split dose and also having purchased from less than reputable companies... if anything, watch the logs posted here and see for yourself what occurs with proper dosing and a true quality product!

prestigealaska already left a review on it and i have another client who started it and both have indicated the same thing: they have never experienced anything like it...

its hard to base it off any prior logs from others because most did not dose it properly nor have proper quality... the dosing is 5 mg every 2-3 hours and many were doing it all at once or one split dose and also having purchased from less than reputable companies... if anything, watch the logs posted here and see for yourself what occurs with proper dosing and a true quality product!

I wasn't too excited about having to dose every 2 hours but with PE's new smaller, plastic bottles I can keep it in my pocket at work and it's not that big of a deal. Day 3 and it's already becoming routine.

I wasn't too excited about having to dose every 2 hours but with PE's new smaller, plastic bottles I can keep it in my pocket at work and it's not that big of a deal. Day 3 and it's already becoming routine.

That's good to hear, because I will probably have to do the same thing due to the nature of my job

That's good to hear, because I will probably have to do the same thing due to the nature of my job

the bottles are way more convenient now for travel or use away from home... the glass bottles were not only heavy and bulky but obviously are far easier to break and more problematic with temperatures etc... this is FAR better... although the bottles APPEAR smaller than the glass, they ALL hold the exact same amount of 1 oz. or 30 ML... the glass bottles were taller and skinnier than the smaller and more wide plastic...

Dylan I saw the youtube video today of you talking about it and I think this would be amazing stacked with GW! Definitely something I am looking forward to trying! So far I've done LGD, S4, Ostarine, MK677 and GW. I've loved every single one of them! But the SR9009 seems like it's going to be amazing for endurance and fat loss and stacking that with GW is something I'm dying to do! Maybe if I get the chance I'll log it on here if you guys would like!

Dylan I saw the youtube video today of you talking about it and I think this would be amazing stacked with GW! Definitely something I am looking forward to trying! So far I've done LGD, S4, Ostarine, MK677 and GW. I've loved every single one of them! But the SR9009 seems like it's going to be amazing for endurance and fat loss and stacking that with GW is something I'm dying to do! Maybe if I get the chance I'll log it on here if you guys would like!

absolutely bro! if you loved all of the others then just wait.. we would all love to see a log as well... that would be sick bro...

absolutely bro! if you loved all of the others then just wait.. we would all love to see a log as well... that would be sick bro...

Sounds good man I have a cycle coming up but probably after the cycle I'll add that in and will log it. My cycle is probably going to be in January instead of December since I have a lot going on right now but as soon as I get it going I'll be sure to log it for all you guys! It's great to be here with you broskis! Hows the holidays treating everybody? It's finally starting to cool down here in Cali! FINALLY! I feel like we barely get winter =/ it's always too damn hot hahaha

From the feedback I've heard already, the combo of SR9009 and GW is SICK!! It really takes both endurance and fat loss to a whole other level. Even though they both have similar effects, they work by different methods of action so the effects are amplified considerably. The metabolic boost alone sounds incredible. I can't wait to run it!

As much as I want to stack GW with it, I'm waiting cause I want to really see how good SR works as a standalone, as well as any other noticeable differences between the two

Sounds good man I have a cycle coming up but probably after the cycle I'll add that in and will log it. My cycle is probably going to be in January instead of December since I have a lot going on right now but as soon as I get it going I'll be sure to log it for all you guys! It's great to be here with you broskis! Hows the holidays treating everybody? It's finally starting to cool down here in Cali! FINALLY! I feel like we barely get winter =/ it's always too damn hot hahaha

its getting cool here too bro... i know what you mean... you can add sr9009 and gw to any stack you run and it will enhance it to the highest extent... you just let me know how i can help and i'll set everything up for you to make it as beast as possible!

From the feedback I've heard already, the combo of SR9009 and GW is SICK!! It really takes both endurance and fat loss to a whole other level. Even though they both have similar effects, they work by different methods of action so the effects are amplified considerably. The metabolic boost alone sounds incredible. I can't wait to run it!

Hell yeah brotha! Are you going to log it for us when you do run it?

As much as I want to stack GW with it, I'm waiting cause I want to really see how good SR works as a standalone, as well as any other noticeable differences between the two

That's true man I would want to see how it would work as a standalone but I know how I am lol I love doing stacks so maybe my wife could do it as a standalone and I could have Dylan set me up with a beast stack hahaha

its getting cool here too bro... i know what you mean... you can add sr9009 and gw to any stack you run and it will enhance it to the highest extent... you just let me know how i can help and i'll set everything up for you to make it as beast as possible!

Dylan where do you live? Yeah man I'm definitely going to ask you to help me out with a beast stack and I'm sure whatever I'm taking my wife is going to want to copy lmaoo just kidding but yeah as soon as she makes an account we can get things going! I'm going to start saving up now man cuz I wanted to ask. If I do a 4-6 week cycle in January.. I can still take these sarms afterwards following the cycle right? Especially because I'm already on TRT and even though it's only 100mgs of Test Cyp weekly.. I don't get shut down or feel anymore shut down.

By the way what's something I can tell my endo that will convince him to up my dose to maybe 150-200 mgs of Test Cyp. I've been on 100mgs of Test Cyp weekly for about 9 months now.. and it's all right but it's nothing too great. I'm 29 years old and I've told him about my libido. It's now low or anything but I want it to be like how it was when I was in my early twenties. I mean I should be grateful that my insurance is paying for my injections. What do you guys think is 100mgs of Test Cyp weekly good for right now?

Top Bottom