napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Another tard at my gym!!!!! Seriously?!

rockmfhudd

So i am in the gym and i look over and see this. so im like i have to get this on video. I mean seriously you have to know that really aint doin shit. But the life and time at Geriatric Park aka Snap Fitness

https://vimeo.com/168926403

couldnt get the video to turn the right way, but anyway this tard is on the weighted dip/pullup machine doing well hell i dont know exactly wtf he is doing but there it is lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Great video man, you have a lot of cinematography talent, you should consider cutting your left ear off

Looked like an officer version of training for one arm'd push up's. Got that 4" non extension, but swears it's by the reg. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. Stop rest and begin again with a full ROM fucktard.

https://vimeo.com/168926403

couldnt get the video to turn the right way, but anyway this tard is on the weighted dip/pullup machine doing well hell i dont know exactly wtf he is doing but there it is lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a fucking moron. Did u go over and say hey bro. Thats the assited dip machine u dip. Lol

PHURIOUS

What a fucking moron. Did u go over and say hey bro. Thats the assited dip machine u dip. Lol

PHURIOUS

no I just laugh at the stupidity and video when I can lol gotta have dumb people around it makes me feel smarter than a 5th grader lmao

What u dont do sitting lateral lat pulldpwn on the tricep machine? Thats why ur small bro. Lol

PHURIOUS

I believe that is all he did that day if I remember right. he brings in a big duffel bag with clothes in it, spends 10 minutes changing, comes out does 1 or 2 exercises like that and leaves hahahaha fuckin old people. there was one old lady last week I couldn't get video of cuz I was doin cardio but she had a neck brace on doing the ab machine I was like are u fuckin serious prolly on workers comp or disability or some shit

Hey u can quit the bullshit..we all know that's Ur partner,n u took that video between sets...

If I had a dollar for every epic gym fail I've seen, I'd be able to quit my job

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

If I had a dollar for every epic gym fail I've seen, I'd be able to quit my job

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

That is no lie. And then add to that the little douche bag younging doing shrugs with 50# dumbbells and then theowing them on the floor like they are a monsta. Stupid as fuck. In front of the sign that says dont drop the weights or u will be asked to leave. Lol

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom