napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Another new super pill

Sabretooth spider monkey

Well guys looks like our steroids and sarms are going to be made obsolete lolololol, I just received an email from HYDRO MUSCLE MAX offering me a FREE trial of this super pill " that I may have seen advertised on tv "
( which I havent) . Now you don't have to change your diet or do much exercise wen you take this and u will get the body of ur dreams , it can increase ur test levels by 140% ( 140 % I say ,Wow ) that alone has got me hooked. I'm all for trying new supplements to help us get to wer we want to be, but these claims that companies make are just fucking ridiculous man and the 4 week transformation pics are amazing
U GOTTA LOVE IT

Well guys looks like our steroids and sarms are going to be made obsolete lolololol, I just received an email from HYDRO MUSCLE MAX offering me a FREE trial of this super pill " that I may have seen advertised on tv "
( which I havent) . Now you don't have to change your diet or do much exercise wen you take this and u will get the body of ur dreams , it can increase ur test levels by 140% ( 140 % I say ,Wow ) that alone has got me hooked. I'm all for trying new supplements to help us get to wer we want to be, but these claims that companies make are just fucking ridiculous man and the 4 week transformation pics are amazing
U GOTTA LOVE IT

Give us a link bro... always down for scientific breakthroughs lol... God bless capitalism, a free market and loose regulation governing 'supplements'.

Having trouble sending the link bro, just type hydro muscle max into ur search engine and u will have it, it's all natural products too ������hahahaha

In the immortal words of PT.Barum...."Theres a sucker born every minute"

34pgk8k.png

It's that crap that makes your skin tingle in all the "new" pre work out sups

Shit I get the same sensation looking at noodz of 44....;)

No shit?I think I've had some of that before.I got this pwo from BB.com.It was a freebie in a 1 serving packet.They're always throwing free shit in the box.I wish I knew what it was.It gave me a helluva pump & energy through the roof.

No shit?I think I've had some of that before.I got this pwo from BB.com.It was a freebie in a 1 serving packet.They're always throwing free shit in the box.I wish I knew what it was.It gave me a helluva pump & energy through the roof.

That's beta alanine. Betaine is something different that is shown to increase protein synthesis. It's actually derived from beets!

That's beta alanine. Betaine is something different that is shown to increase protein synthesis. It's actually derived from beets!

Oh like beet juice?I've had that.It's a great nitro booster.Too expensive though.Yeah that beta alanine made my skin tingle all over like Montgomery said.It was different than a typical caffeine booster.I had a great workout from it.

Betaine (beet-a-eeb) works great, but doesn't raise test levels of any sort. It also prevents catabolism and is a great addition to a pre and post workout. It's quite cheap but I wouldn't call it a "super ingredient" of any sorts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Betaine (beet-a-een) works great, but doesn't raise test levels of any sort. It also prevents catabolism and is a great addition to a pre and post workout. It's quite cheap but I wouldn't call it a "super ingredient" of any sorts

Top Bottom