Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Another Classic ALMIGHTY POSE ;)

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
Sitting at about 281lbs today. I've been keeping my carbs high for about 4 days straight then drop down to low carbs for about a day to two days depending on how I feel/look. Cardio is 30 min 4x a week. I'm pushing insane amount of weight right now. Close grip bench is 315lbs for a solid 10 reps for sets, squats vary usually 495 barbell for sets of 6-9 depending on knees, deads are just under 635 for 2, and pull ups are about 18 reps straight, dips pretty much all day etc... I actually have a head cold and felt small today -__- Every day I wake up wanting to lift harder and smarter and eat more and more. THAT is the key. I also think of gear as well from time to time. ;) I swear I'll start someday. I hope all of you folks are making THEM GAINNNZZZZ.

Attachments

• IMG_20160302_112611.jpg
    IMG_20160302_112611.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 99
Looking jacked and beast brother! Nice work!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Sitting at about 281lbs today. I've been keeping my carbs high for about 4 days straight then drop down to low carbs for about a day to two days depending on how I feel/look. Cardio is 30 min 4x a week. I'm pushing insane amount of weight right now. Close grip bench is 315lbs for a solid 10 reps for sets, squats vary usually 495 barbell for sets of 6-9 depending on knees, deads are just under 635 for 2, and pull ups are about 18 reps straight, dips pretty much all day etc... I actually have a head cold and felt small today -__- Every day I wake up wanting to lift harder and smarter and eat more and more. THAT is the key. I also think of gear as well from time to time. ;) I swear I'll start someday. I hope all of you folks are making THEM GAINNNZZZZ.
Jesus, do you even lift bro.

Haha thanks everyone. You guys are all great. My arms are my weak spot. I literally blast them about 4x a week hard. No such thing as over training... just under eating and under sleeping.

I'd love to see myself in 6 or 8 years more of hard training and strict nutrition and maybe some AAS. No shows or anything.. just for my own personal gratification. Just to see what I'm made up of.

Haha thanks everyone. You guys are all great. My arms are my weak spot. I literally blast them about 4x a week hard. No such thing as over training... just under eating and under sleeping.

Agreed. You're a large man bro. However have got beer tried laying off arms a little while and then going back? Seems to be a working now method for some.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, every few weeks I skip arms for about 6 days straight. Then I'll smash them again and I'm swole and sore in 3 sets lol It definitely does work! Especially after I break up the fascia in them too. Best pumps ever.

ALL I can say AlmightyAlpha your arms are bigger then my legs.......... LOL.......your about 100lbs more then me

LOOKING AWESOME

Top Bottom