Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Andreas munzer last cycle before death

96ish

Hey thought i just would post Andreaz munzers last cycle if anyone are interested in it. Imo this is probably the most sick cycle i have ever seen in my entire life it's really a scary one holy motherfucking FUCK............

Andreas munzer had the lowest bodyfat of all bodybuilders nobody has ever beat him

Weeks 1-10
ephedrine
aspirin
clenbuterol
valium
captagon-- scheduled 1 drug in the US, meaning no legitimate medical use-- it is an amphetamine-type stimulant--
cytomel

Weeks 1-5
500mg daily of test enanthate
152mg daily of parabolan
150mg daily of dianabol
150mg daily of halotestin
20 IU daily of HGH
20 IU daily of Insulin

Weeks 6-8
300mg daily of masteron
152mg daily of parabolan
250mg daily of winstrol tabs
150mg daily of halotestin
50mg daily of winstrol inj
24 IU daily of HGH

Weeks 9-10
200mg daily of masteron
100mg daily of winny inj
200mg daily of halotestin
400mg daily of winny tabs
24 IU daily of HGH
Insulin daily
IGF-1 daily

Days 1-3 leading up to show
aldactone, lasix

Where did you find this? I find it hard to believe but if it's true then it's clear why he died.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would call this a death wish.. The docs said his blood was so thick they could barely pour it from a glass... It was published in a german article 1996

I would call this a death wish.. The docs said his blood was so thick they could barely pour it from a glass... It was published in a german article 1996
Do you have a link for the source on this? I have a hard time believing a lot of this

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

This doesn't sound like him. The last I read it was related to a genetic condition, which may have been exacerbated by aas use. I think that he was too smart to do something like this.

I read somewhere that he took very high doses of anadrol. Its all speculation, only he knew what all he was using, most likely

This doesn't sound like him. The last I read it was related to a genetic condition, which may have been exacerbated by aas use. I think that he was too smart to do something like this.

if he really took all that it is a "genetic condition" called retarded

200mg of halotestin Ed
400mg winny tabs Ed
AND 100inj winny???!!!! NAHHHH, this is some
Bullshit someone made up to get
People to talk about his article. He wouldn't last 3 weeks on that. No one would.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well here is the deal. This is not the first time someone has posted this. This had been going on for a while.

His last cycle is all speculatuon. Nobody knows what he ran. Not even his closest friends. This has been adressed hundreds of times.

It just feeds into nonsense that may or may not even be real. Nobody knows. Same with many big names who have passed. If you wernt there watching him take this yourself, I don't wanna here it lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom