napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar

Come on man you have 32 posts on here you know better then to ask this question with NO other information about yourself...

Age/m/f/height/BF%...training experience...

Currently cutting with GW-501516 and S4. Would it be ok to run anavar along with those two??

Just for you....sure. Only for you. Nobody else, just you. Everybody else who reads the posts here on oral only cycles and being under a certain BF%, or having the proper base to run with any cycle... NO. But, because you've done your research so thoroughly... for you and you alone: YES

44 is checking his bp now.

I was just asking a generalized question just to see if it had ever been done. But if I was about to do it, I would have provided the info that was left out!!!

It's been done and it was a bad decision by whomever did it. Anavar is for chicks imo and oral only cycles are asking for problems later on. Sure it can be done and has been done, but should it be done? Hell no. You were considering it is why you asked. Anavar is shit bro. Always, always need a test base for any steroid cycle along with AI's and PCT protocol. Read up.

Along with the sarms, im already running Test cyp @ 200mg/week.. So are you saying var altogether is shit whether you have a base or not?

Along with the sarms, im already running Test cyp @ 200mg/week.. So are you saying var altogether is shit whether you have a base or not?

Shit it is, shit it is. Weak as fuck, that's why chicks use it. What's you bf%? Information isn't free, you have to pay your fare.

I weigh 220lbs, bf is 14%. I stay between 190 -195 at 8% bf

increase cardio, try to stay at no more than 12%. Var is complete shit, avoid orals if at all possible since you're not so long in the tooth with this. Test alone should give you decent results if eating right. test/deca combo at 300/200 is always and option with proper support.

This is my 3rd cycle. 1st cycle I ran tren a, with test cyp. 2nd cycle was masteron, test prop and proviron.

I'm trying to preserve as much muscle as possible while cutting!!!

In that case, this is what I'd go with bud

Add the SR9009 and MK-2866 into the stack you are already running with Test, S4 and GW

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

After the cycle make sure you run the proper pct

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom