Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

anabolicum lgd question

guverama1

I just received my order of lgd 4033 and it comes in liquid form and have no idea how to handle the dosage so that I am giving my rat 5mg. So my question is do you know how to convert the dosages from ml to mg / how many mg is equivalent to 1ml.

Half a ml will do the 5 mgs you need. The droppers usually have markings on them, or the labels explain how to measure out the ml's.

I ordered my lg. from sarmssearch, he dropper did not come with a marking and the bottle reads "20mg/ml 30ml"

Sarmssearch is a scam, you should return your SARMS now. They were caught scamming people 3 years ago sending fake sarms, mislabeled or blanks. Nothing to tell you except, get ready to have health problems from sarmssearch.

@bigdaddydelicious does half a ml=5mg still apply?

It is very hard to tell, because all brands will have different dosages. With S1 products it would still apply, but with sarmssearch it won't, as these are not even real SARMs. Therefore, be aware, as these most probably will be just prohormones.

Top Bottom