napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Amazing forum

Biglexi

Hey dudes. I know we always say that here but I wanted to take time here and tell u how much I love this site. I'm addicted to it. I'm in it all day long. I'm amazed how great all of u r the knowledge u r willing to share the atmosphere u created here the support for one another. Whole bunch of dudes who don't know each other at all but willing to do pretty much anything to help complete stranger. That's so cool to see. I'm really impressed and amazed by it. Just wanted to say thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey dudes. I know we always say that here but I wanted to take time here and tell u how much I love this site. I'm addicted to it. I'm in it all day long. I'm amazed how great all of u r the knowledge u r willing to share the atmosphere u created here the support for one another. Whole bunch of dudes who don't know each other at all but willing to do pretty much anything to help complete stranger. That's so cool to see. I'm really impressed and amazed by it. Just wanted to say thank you!!

I'm glad you feel it is so valuable. The culture Dylan has created on this forum through his beliefs and actions make it the best forum out there. It's going to get even bigger and better.. I know he has some big plans for this site.

I'm really glad you love it here buddy, as do so many of us. You've been a great asset to this awesome place, and im proud to say this forum is my second home! :)

Im thrilled to hear this from you bro.. this encourages me to only continue to make improvements each day, which I always try to do... We really do have something special going here... I've been on forums for so long and I have NEVER and i mean NEVER seen anything like the family here... Trust me, i took everything i have learned over all these years and used it to build our home... I learned all the mistakes that were made every where else combined with my own personal values and tried to make this the best place on the planet... I know its not perfect but I really feel we are set apart from anywhere else... It will only get better, i assure you... Thank you for your contributions and feedback... It is truly appreciated...

Biglexi is a cool cat. Ive been lucky enough to deal with you. Good dude. I agree. This site is different. Everyone is willing and even better, actually happy to help. Honestly, I love helping guys who are confused and unsure of how it all works. I also like to sit back and read, and stay out of the conversation and learn from the vets experience. Knowing that I have nothing intelligent or educational to add to it. Its cool when you dont feel like you have to know everything about everything or feel like an idiot for asking questions.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

I disagree, you have plenty of knowledge to add to the conversation. You have a unique perspective since you have a heavy cycling background. But I agree with everything else you said.
Much appreciated. I guess my point was that there are times, often actually that I dont know a lot about the topic and I can sit back and read instead of get involved.

Biglexi is a cool cat. Ive been lucky enough to deal with you. Good dude. I agree. This site is different. Everyone is willing and even better, actually happy to help. Honestly, I love helping guys who are confused and unsure of how it all works. I also like to sit back and read, and stay out of the conversation and learn from the vets experience. Knowing that I have nothing intelligent or educational to add to it. Its cool when you dont feel like you have to know everything about everything or feel like an idiot for asking questions.

Thank you buddy!!! It was a real pleasure to deal with u. First class service and even faster delivery. Maybe it's time to change the name for something different like lightningfast or something like that LOL !!! Anyway I feel the same way I sit back a lot and let the convo flow. I'm on this forum all day long. Helps my day go faster and it's a great break of monotony. Guys are super nice and like u said very much willing to help. I'm sure we'll deal again very soon how can we not with all those rare finds and a customer service like yours just can't go wrong!![emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123]

Great information and great people.
Only forum I've been to and it has helped me with trt and blasting.
It has changed my physique and my plans.

Great information and great people.
Only forum I've been to and it has helped me with trt and blasting.
It has changed my physique and my plans.

thats great to hear... when i hear and see how much people are helped daily here it makes my day and shows me all the hard work is really paying off... its awesome to see and hear bro

that's the beauty of it here... we are all equals here regardless and everyone is treated that way... that's the atmosphere that i've built here and that everyone has followed and it will only get better

Totally agree with you man! Very good strong opinions and advices here.

im really happy to see that your enjoying it brother... each day i try to add something or at the very least, work on something to improve the forum in one way or another... we have so many great people here that put in so much time to help and provide that its like nothing ive ever seen... its a group effort and it truly shows... without each person here doing what they do, we could never be as wonderful as we are here and the way every person works harder each day to improve speaks volumes...

Top Bottom