Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

alpha blockers

specialkor

i was just wondering why there's not to much talk about 5 alpha reductase inhibitors and their use? would they produce any benefits and protection while on cycle with certain compounds? Thanks for any help!!

specialkor said:
i was just wondering why there's not to much talk about 5 alpha reductase inhibitors and their use? would they produce any benefits and protection while on cycle with certain compounds? Thanks for any help!!

I think the side effects could be worse than anything you ever battled in your life.The medical community does not know how to treat the syndrome from them,so if you get the problems then you have it for life sometimes. All of this in return for helping test not covert to dht is just not worth it.

specialkor said:

Also you titled your post as alpha blockers but then go on to ask about 5-alpha reductase inhibitors. They are not even remotely the same thing. If you are asking about alpha blockers, then I would assume you mean for blood pressure and prostate? Yohimbine is an alpha blocker, but then you need to group the alpha blockers into selective and non selective and also under the selective alpha blockers are alpha 1 and alpha 2, so really I can't guess at exactly what you are asking and about which class of drug. You could be talking about any of 4 different classes of drugs.

Thank you drb! sorry about the miss title.Yes i meant the 5 alpha reductase inhibitors.Dam lots of sides just not worth it is right! I was also reading that the fda were saying that it may cause some kind of cancer? I guess i'll pass on using any of these. I was just curious about why their not so popular now i kind of know why!!! Thanks again for your help!

Excellent information once again from drb... Thank you for passing on expertise on this...

I am really happy to see good advice given and followed.. this is a very prime example of the family here... the strong advice, the guidance and the LISTENING that occurs... when strong information with CARE is provided just as it was, it makes the initial person posing the question a lot more likely to be apt to follow good advice instead of just doing what they may want regardless, etc... essentially hurting themselves.. i have to believe A LOT of prevention has occurred from the guidance here... I LOVE what I am seeing...

DylanGemelli said:
Excellent information once again from drb... Thank you for passing on expertise on this...

I am really happy to see good advice given and followed.. this is a very prime example of the family here... the strong advice, the guidance and the LISTENING that occurs... when strong information with CARE is provided just as it was, it makes the initial person posing the question a lot more likely to be apt to follow good advice instead of just doing what they may want regardless, etc... essentially hurting themselves.. i have to believe A LOT of prevention has occurred from the guidance here... I LOVE what I am seeing...

"nobody is going to get hurt on my watch"
JohnWayne
lol

Top Bottom