Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AI help and cruise advice

cogermobi

What's goin on my friends? I'm kick starting my test cyp and EQ cycle next week, after about 4 weeks I'm going to throw in some winny also. Diet is on point and training is on point so i know I'm going to get some good results. I haven't ran anything in over 2 years and I'm not gyno sensitive however I do store fat in my chest and lower back. I currently have n2guard as my cycle support and also liquidex from N2BM and about 50 25mg aromasin pills. Would the liquidex suffice as a AI or should I use the aromasin? And if so yes on the liquidex what would proper dosing be? It says 1cc in the am and pm ED. After I finish the cycle in it entirety I would like to cruise on low test cyp, if I keep it at 200mg a week post test and EQ cycle would I need to continue taking an AI? Thanks for any and all feedback!

Current Stats
28 years old
6ft 200lbs
15% BF

Hey bro
I'd drop the n2bm products and go with cel cycle assist. Better product,less expensive. And aromasin for an AI all the way drop that other stuff. Run 12.5 mg eod. Not sure why u want winny halfway in like that? It'll be far more beneficial as a finisher.

U most certainly can keep aromasin in while u cruise...I don't but it takes a lot of test for me to need an AI and this will 've user specific. If your unsure it will absolutely not hurt to use it. Alot of ppl do

Thanks my man. I was gonna throw in the winny from week 8-12 with the cyp and EQ is what I meant lol Then cruise on just cyp once I hit the 12 week mark...More than likely just be safe I'm going to run the aromasin and I'll definitely look at the cycle support you suggest...I wish I wouldn't have got that liquidex now :(

Yea that sounds better. You'll be highly satisfied with the cel cycle assist. The n2bm will work but Ur gona pay out the ass for it. And aromasin is not only a superior AI but it improves your health markers as well. And its dirt cheap

If u get 25mg pills just use a pill splitter to get 12.5mg. I use phurious for mine it comes it 15mg caps. I had no problems with it and it works great for me

Phurious pharma is a supplier here. Real stand up guy and solid products. U can find him on the sources page.

Yea sir I'm located in California. I can't seem to find the website. Could you help? I'd love to pick up more aromasin. My guy can't get it anymore and that was why I bought the liquidex.

Hit the box "forum" top left corner of page...U will see a forum listed "source talk" click that and you will see all of our sources. Click on phurious pharma and pm phurious himself or one of his reps and ask for a product list and you'll be on your way bro.

Anytime boss man. Be sure to check out all the sources here. Guarantee quality or they wouldn't be allowed here.
U won't be disappointed

Top Bottom